HT DX 2.0 TDK Joker - teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it clearly :cuckoo:

jokerld.jpg

Not a big fan of the expression but I will wait for the full reveal!

i think that's a good idea. opinions get flipflopped a lot from ht teasers to full specs. a lot of emotional people about. it's like a mass synchronization of SSF menstrual cycles :monkey4

The expression looks like its from the scene where the joker is sitting on the interrogation room floor, talking to Detective Stevens about why he uses a knife?????

Surely it's not real. There's no black makeup around the eye. Starting to look like I'm obsessed with the black makeup.

So as far as specific scenes in the movie where would this sculpt/expression seem to fit in???

Gotta say all in all I really like the sculpt. Just as it stands now not big on the expression. But I will wait for final judgement until a full reveal.

Still trying to figure out how they are gonna hide the head seam though.

Well this is exactly what I wanted, a clean head sculpt of the Joker, with perfect purple outfit, so I'm happy :D ... The head sculpt looks great to me I see this is the best Hoy Toys Joker at the moment.. and is gonna be mine :D

Well out of all the expressions they could pick, they picked a weak one.
I see this as a missed opportunity, they should have had swappable face sculpts. This should have been the ultimate Joker, instead it's just another rehash.

So I was looking at the sculpt and if you cover up the eyes and look at the nose down it looks just like a neutral expression. I could be wrong but I think the pers and angle of the pic have a lot to do with it but my money is on neutral expression.

I agree that I can see more Ledger, but not a big fan of the expression. Personally I wanted something with him smiling. Unless they make a second head sculpt that'll blow me away, then i'll be more than happy with my DX-01. Which is a relief seeing how the dark knight rises is going to put me further down the hole:(

I think it looks good and on par with the current HT standard, but since we've been spoilt by Adam's group shot of his joker sculpt, subconsciously we expected more out of HT, just like what they did with their Nicholson joker vs Adam's.

I think as soon as more pics of the other angles are shown, most people would agree that this looks pretty good. And if not, there's always the other sculpt to sweeten deal, since we are getting 2 joker heads for the dx 2.0.

But yeah, I think there will be a 3.0 joker in the near future, as I think the best joker head sculptor is still Adam.

I think it looks good and on par with the current HT standard, but since we've been spoilt by Adam's group shot of his joker sculpt, subconsciously we expected more out of HT, just like what they did with their Nicholson joker vs Adam's.

I think as soon as more pics of the other angles are shown, most people would agree that this looks pretty good. And if not, there's always the other sculpt to sweeten deal, since we are getting 2 joker heads for the dx 2.0.

But yeah, I think there will be a 3.0 joker in the near future, as I think the best joker head sculptor is still Adam.

Yep I agree the best Ledger sculptor is Adam but he refuses to take commissions and is difficult to contact. So I just want a decent Ledger Joker and to me this one is it!

I missed that one...any pics, please??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back