HT DX 2.0 TDK Joker - teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased it has real laces. Thought I noticed that in the first teaser.

Shoes look great actually.

Last edited:
erm, it looks almost the same as the dx01=_=. I'd probably just buy the headsculpt off ebay, not gonna pay 200+ for a costume with minor changes:/

I didn't think that it's minor changes!
The shoes and the short pant looks really amazing! :)

oh well then, cause I didn't think they even came close on any release. I have higher standards then most of you guys that will buy every single release they put out. :goodpost:

Having higher standards here on freaks means your a nit picker like me :rotfl

That's fine if all of you guys were/are happy with those pieces, they just don't do anything for me :dunno :goodpost:

I agree totally.

What?

In August of 2008 I don't recall anyone having any qualms about their likeness. In fact I'd go as far as saying the Bank Robber Joker was one of the big game changers of 1/6 collecting.

2796937406_f478591489_o.jpg

2796091125_011c02e71d_o.jpg

2796833068_4fba5bb664_o.jpg

2796831294_63a37ce320_o.jpg

28095812166319ab9f7co.jpg

Yes I remember that to, I thought the Bank Robber joker was amazing then, now I just think it looks ok, with very little Ledger likeness. I think it was more that the fact was the first Joker not only had zero likeness to Ledger but also Zero likeness to make up application for Ledger's Joker. So of course when we saw the Bank Robber Joker we were utterly shocked because of how bad the first one was, so once we saw something that even remotely looked like Ledger's Joker, we overestimated on how good of a sculpt it was. I look at it now I and think geese there really isn't any likeness to Ledger at all on this sculpt, what was I thinking?

:slap

Your wrong, regardless of everything else a rooted hair is an insta no buy for me, he would look out of place next to the rest of my male figures.

I think it looks good so far, looks like the Why so Serious expression to me.

You are misunderstanding my point, Batboy said in order for people to buy this, the head sculpt has to have rooted hair. I said no in order for people to buy this the head sculpt has to be better not for the sculpt to have rooted hair.

I agree, I do not like rooted hair either, but if the head sculpt its amazing I might be able to deal with it.

:dunno

Having higher standards here on freaks means your a nit picker like me :rotfl

I agree totally.

Yes I remember that to, I thought the Bank Robber joker was amazing then, now I just think it looks ok, with very little Ledger likeness. I think it was more that the fact was the first Joker not only had zero likeness to Ledger but also Zero likeness to make up application for Ledger's Joker. So of course when we saw the Bank Robber Joker we were utterly shocked because of how bad the first one was, so once we saw something that even remotely looked like Ledger's Joker, we overestimated on how good of a sculpt it was. I look at it now I and think geese there really isn't any likeness to Ledger at all on this sculpt, what was I thinking?

:slap

:lol

BRj's headsculpt is HT's best. And looks a hell of a lot like Ledger.

I think the Joker 2.0 will have thinner arms than a TTA

Those of us that have Kato's outfit had to sand down the TTA biceps and triceps to get a perfect fit on the outfit, and that is pretty much as close to Ledger's physique as any body out there.

The trouble with doing that is that the arms are too thin for the shirt if you want to display him in the interrogation scene. The shirt is not tight and thus sanding them down even further will make the arms too slim and thus, the sleeves look too big for him.

So I never bothered to slim down the arms because that is the scene I display him in for now.

So for this hot toys Joker 2.0, I hope the purple shirt is tighter for the arms than Kato's one was.

Last edited:
:lol

BRj's headsculpt is HT's best. And looks a hell of a lot like Ledger.

:lecture

I agree it is the best HT "Joker" sculpt overall, but it does not look like Ledger. The Jaw is too square, the eyes are deep set with a prominent brow bone.

Ledger's face is more subtle looking, the cop Joker is the best as far as Likeness to Ledger goes.

Only figure from hot toys that i know of that gets three teasers wow .

OMG this is getting stupid now with all of these teasers. Just show the damn thing and be done with it. Let us love or let us hate.

____ me, they're really enjoying this, aren't they? That makes, what? three times that they've unveiled 6 different pics. I think that they've broke a ____in' record. Now, there is no doubt in my mind that HT're trying to put the screws to Bill, they're even trying to beat him in the "annoying ____ing teasers" department; just show the damn thing already.

It's me or the DX logo doesn't show up on the teasers anymore? It just says Joker 2.0 ... Maybe we are getting a regular figure after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back