• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne from DK series F/S!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
I gotta let this one go. It comes 99.9% complete with box. I am asking for $140.00 shipped with insurance. I will put up pics shortly. I only accept paypal and ship only within the U.S. If your interested please PM me. First come first serve. Again this is the Batman Begin Suit version from the Hot Toys Dark Knight Series also packaged with this combo is a "kitbash" custom Bruce Wayne. BW is a combo of a Truetype body, the neck and head sculpt that come with the Dark Knight Suit Batman and a $50.00 3 piece suit I aquired from Toys2.net and it has it's own stand. Pics will be up shortly but you may PM me anytime you like. Again first come, first serve. Thanks

Description above changed slightly. I am missing 1 of the hands. Look at pics below of accessories to see. The hand missing is the one that looks similiar to the "Hand Trigger One", if that made sense. I also dropped the price by $10.00 for the 1 missing hand.
Also sorry for those who has been sending me PM's, I have been trying to get to them as much as I can.

ITEM IS SOLD!!!!!!

Last edited:
If you were selling them separately I would be interested in the Bruce kitbash, good luck with the sale!!!

here is a quick pics...more to come
DSC01051.jpg

here's batman... and yeah it was the same camera, sorry for the poor pic, i'll try to take a better one...
DSC01062.jpg

nothing is broke/ loose with this fig. all is on point.

So what's the verdict on Batman Begins? Is it sold, I have not heard back from you.

So what's the verdict on Batman Begins? Is it sold, I have not heard back from you.

I have been waiting to hear back from him also. I believe he was waiting on a response form someone and then I was next in line. If so and the other person does not take it I will be.

I have been waiting to hear back from him also. I believe he was waiting on a response form someone and then I was next in line. If so and the other person does not take it I will be.

Hmmm. calvarenga, please confirm.

Sorry guys for the lateness. But item has sold. Thanks all who were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back