HT AvP:R Warrior Alien full review with pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROCKIN' REVIEW! As always!
Great comparitive images. Now, that is how it's done! Very concise and informative. Thanks Wook! :rock

I agree with you Wooks the design of the AvPR alien just isn't very appealing to me. I would like to get my hands on a facehugger though!! Hope they include one with the upcoming Geiger Alien:chew

Great review. In fact I got one of these as my first sixth scale Alien based off the great pics.

I would like to both thank and shake my fist at Wookster, because of his great reviews and pics on MWCTOYS I've started recollecting toys!

Got Prison Break street versions of Michael and Lincoln and a Superman 2 in 1 coming my way next week!

keep up the great reviews.

Thanks to Chris for the fifth spike/stump exchange!

I hope you're enjoying your fifth spike as much as I'm enjoying my stump! :rotfl

Awesome review! What I like more about the "AVP" and "AVP-R Aliens" are their thicker tails compared to the "Aliens" Alien.

I passed over on the AVP-R Alien when SS has them on pre-order because I already have 2 pc of the AVP Alien in my collection. But I am not ruling out getting the AVP-R Alien eventtually especially when a friend is offering it to me at just $130. Since he stays around the neighbourhood, there will be no shipping costs. DO you guys think I should go for this?

Awesome review! What I like more about the "AVP" and "AVP-R Aliens" are their thicker tails compared to the "Aliens" Alien.

I passed over on the AVP-R Alien when SS has them on pre-order because I already have 2 pc of the AVP Alien in my collection. But I am not ruling out getting the AVP-R Alien eventtually especially when a friend is offering it to me at just $130. Since he stays around the neighbourhood, there will be no shipping costs. DO you guys think I should go for this?

If you don't need the facehugger I can give you a much cheaper price. I want the face-hugger but don't want the alien. PM me if you are interested. :D

Or if anyone is looking to sell their facehugger hit me up with a PM too.

Last edited:
If you don't need the facehugger I can give you a much cheaper price. I want the face-hugger but don't want the alien. PM me if you are interested. :D

Or if anyone is looking to sell their facehugger hit me up with a PM too.

If I buy the Alien figure from my friend, I will get in touch with you on the facehugger. :)

I received the AvP-R alien today, and I have to say, not my favorite Alien! It's good to have, but I'm not thrilled about it. I'm having some trouble with the inner jaw, it doesn't come out smoothly. All other HT Aliens where somehow 'cooler'...

Last edited:
If I buy the Alien figure from my friend, I will get in touch with you on the facehugger. :)

Thanks dude! Really appreciate it. I want a face-hugger so bad its not even funny :monkey2 Why didn't they include one with the Aliens warrior?? Hot Toys you cheap bastards!

I received the AvP-R alien today, and I have to say, not my favorite Alien! It's good to have, but I'm not thrilled about it. I'm having some trouble with the inner jaw, it doesn't come out smoothly. All other HT Aliens where somehow 'cooler'...

maybe you bought too many dude , sell em all to me for $30.00 and you should be happy then. But it only works if you sell em to me... for thirty , no wait , $10.00!.
:D:D:D :lol:lol

Back