HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I'm with Abake, having these babies in hand the PredAlien is far better than I could have hoped and Wolf is pretty freakin impresive. And as an add on, I nearly finished my review of him and I was literally half way through when I noticed a length of elastic in with the springs/hoses and instructions, it's not mentioned in the instructions but the penny dropped, it's there to tie off the netting shirt. Once you've done it, and I have now, it all works perfectly.
If I were you Jamal I'd keep him, it's selling out fast and is a great addition to the growing Predator army.
Statues, shmatues you CAN'T pose the freakin things!

will you be posting any pics of how you tied the netting up in your review?

I have to say I'm with Abake, having these babies in hand the PredAlien is far better than I could have hoped and Wolf is pretty freakin impresive. And as an add on, I nearly finished my review of him and I was literally half way through when I noticed a length of elastic in with the springs/hoses and instructions, it's not mentioned in the instructions but the penny dropped, it's there to tie off the netting shirt. Once you've done it, and I have now, it all works perfectly.
If I were you Jamal I'd keep him, it's selling out fast and is a great addition to the growing Predator army.

That's music to my ears wookster! Thanks. So is it like a rubberband that you put over the end of the netting?

It wasn't rocket science, well if I can do it any one can. It's basicaly about a 10cm lenght of elastic thread. I simply tied one end, by threading through the bottom hem of the front of the shirt, looped under the groin and then threaded through the back hem, tied it off, job done, holds it down perfectly.
Kind of like a cheese wire thong!... That's how my wife just described it, I kid you not!

It wasn't rocket science, well if I can do it any one can. It's basicaly about a 10cm lenght of elastic thread. I simply tied one end, by threading through the bottom hem of the front of the shirt, looped under the groin and then threaded through the back hem, tied it off, job done, holds it down perfectly.
Kind of like a cheese wire thong!... That's how my wife just described it, I kid you not!

So can we expect another crotch photo?

:lol

It sucks we have to wait till March for our next Pred fix, but at least they've already been paid for. I ordered from ABC this time 'cause I thought I'd be able to get 'em a little sooner... if I'd known all this beforehand I'd probably just have gotten them from AlterEgo or Sideshow.

Anyway, glad to hear HT provided a solution for securing the net suit vest! It's gonna be a tough few weeks waiting for Wolfie and PA to arrive, but at least I've got some HT Biohazard/ResEvil goodness to hold me over till then.

It sucks we have to wait till March for our next Pred fix, but at least they've already been paid for. I ordered from ABC this time 'cause I thought I'd be able to get 'em a little sooner... if I'd known all this beforehand I'd probably just have gotten them from AlterEgo or Sideshow.

We both paid the price for our lack of vision! :emperor

But, yeah, March will rule! :rock

I've come into a tad bit of funds extra I just might go back and reorder PredAlien to go up against Wolf....

Bangarang Wookster-HOOO!
rufio0pa.jpg

Yeah get the figure back Jamel, you paramecium​

Last edited:
Back