HT Aliens and Power Loader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your 4000 milestone P.
And hey, good thing about the email bro.
Glad you did that.
They deserve to know we are all ecstatic out here for this stuff.

Reinhardt said:
congrats on the 4000!! I'm almost there!! :lol

dangit, i need more pics of the powerloader!!!

Indiana Fett said:
P.S., pjam, congrats on post #4,000! I've only achieved 10% of the number of posts you've made!! I'm so far behind you and Wor-Gar...I have A LOT of work to do. LOL!!!

Well now I don't feel so bad. I may have just over 10% of the posts pjam and Wor-Gar have, but Reinhardt, you only have 10% of the posts I have! :D

That's funny, I didn't realize I was past 3,000, let alone 4,000. So lets see, 365 days into 4,000... that's like 12 posts every day minimum. Sheesh...

:lol

I never read my own info anymore. I think its time to change my stuff up... my avatar and Jaws sig seem old to me now.

Thanks Alien/Aliens brother freaks, it's been a helluva ride ever since Wor-Gar posted that first pic of Ripley, huh guys? :lol I didn't even know I was THAT close, never keep track of those things, although I always knew I was behind Wor-Gar, and always will be... :lol

We have a kickass group here, probably one the hardest core Aliens thread gang anywhere on the nets. Better watch out for you Reinhardt, I see you're coming on fast bro! :lol

Oh my god, this Aliens stuff is just knocking me out, man... anyways it's been tres cool hanging with you all, so let's keep on rocking, rock to the Queen! :cool:

Yeah, it feels pretty good to hang out here since I can't say I know many people that are able to quote EVERY SINGLE LINE from Aliens like me... :D

thanks pjam. still gotta a while to go, but I'm working on it!!

Here's some interesting news, courtesy of John AKA Kozin from the OSW forums:

I wouldn't go saying it'll cost $300 yet. When I ordered mine from the rep they had no idea on what the price points would be or even when it'll be ready to be released.

The power loader really needed to be seen in person to appreciate. The hydraulic hoses on the back are incredible. There is a button on it that makes the light on top blink. The hands open and close.

This will be, by far, the 1/6 piece to have for 2007.

Now to start building that loading bay.

John

Blinking frigging lights! Did'ya hear that? Awesome.
Let the wookie dance begin anew.
:chew

metaphorge said:
Maybe someone might have mentioned this already and I just missed it, but perhaps this new Warrior is based on the design from AVP2?

You got it the other way around.

This is indeed the ALIENS Alien Drone (or Warrior,whatever you prefer) figure from Hot Toys

The Aliens of AVP2 are based on the ALIENS Aliens..the filmmakers stated this long ago and that production photo pretty much confirms it as well.

I'm sure Hot Toys will be getting the AVP2 licenses....Ooo I can't wait for some new Preds,new Aliens and...

:monkey1 SPOILER WARNING :monkey4

A Pred-Alien! :)

at what time do we think the pre-sale for this badboy is gonna happen???????????? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

today can't come soon enough!!! oh wait... it is today. :)

abake said:
Here's some interesting news, courtesy of John AKA Kozin from the OSW forums:

Blinking frigging lights! Did'ya hear that? Awesome.
Let the wookie dance begin anew.
:chew

dude, you seriously have made my day, month and year with this post!!!!

man....i just want to say congrats to all those who've wanted that amazing power loader for years...hot toys are # 1 really in the 1/6 world now...I think this will be an awesome figure,mini- replica of the original.:cool:

Yes,thank you Hot Toys and congratulations to them being #1!

Let's also have a round of applause for everyone who loves Hot Toys!

Bardoon said:
You got it the other way around.

This is indeed the ALIENS Alien Drone (or Warrior,whatever you prefer) figure from Hot Toys

The Aliens of AVP2 are based on the ALIENS Aliens..the filmmakers stated this long ago and that production photo pretty much confirms it as well.

You don't get what I'm saying; earlier in this thread, people have been pointing out ways that the sculpt that's been shown at Toy Fair don't match the Aliens version of the creature.

My supposition was that this might be because the details might more closely match (and be based on reference photos of) the AVP2 model which is, of course, inspired by the Aliens-head ridged design.

I'm questioning which set of refereces Hot Toys is using, not how they're marketing it.

Last edited:
Back