HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of my dog alien.. Sorry for the crappy images..

P1000773.jpg

P1000775.jpg

P1000770.jpg

thanks for the pictures! mine should be here today..

Mine arrived from Play.com today. think I got the last one becuase it went to out of stock as soon as I paid pretty much. It looks really cool, but I am TERRIFIED I''m gonna split the rubber. His whole bodied is covered in it and I am really struggling to get the leg and arm on.
Yours looks great Threatz, but how the hell did you put it together. I tried hot water on the the joint, then a hairdryer on the socket, but it just smells like burning rubber. Am I being too delicate with it. If I break this I will be seriuosly cheesed off - £109.99 etc. Had no probs with the grid and pred alien - Top Tips appreciated please gents/ladies. sorry if it's already listed. thanks

This is one I still want to get... but kind of banking on him dropping in price like all the rest of the figures of Aliens.

think I got the last one becuase it went to out of stock as soon as I paid pretty much.

it was you :mad::mad:

:thwak

:lol

If I break this I will be seriuosly cheesed off - £109.99 etc. Had no probs with the grid and pred alien - Top Tips appreciated please gents/ladies. sorry if it's already listed. thanks

theres not really much you can do, just keep it out of the sunlight is all i can recommend :dunno

Mine arrived from Play.com today. think I got the last one becuase it went to out of stock as soon as I paid pretty much. It looks really cool, but I am TERRIFIED I''m gonna split the rubber. His whole bodied is covered in it and I am really struggling to get the leg and arm on.
Yours looks great Threatz, but how the hell did you put it together. I tried hot water on the the joint, then a hairdryer on the socket, but it just smells like burning rubber. Am I being too delicate with it. If I break this I will be seriuosly cheesed off - £109.99 etc. Had no probs with the grid and pred alien - Top Tips appreciated please gents/ladies. sorry if it's already listed. thanks

thanks mate, all i did was put the arm and leg in a little warm water for about 25seconds then i just pushed really, really, really hard and it popped on! but i was also scared i mean i did not want to break a £109.99 alien. Anyway good luck and i hope you get him put together i look forward to seeing your pics. Hope i helped:)

Sorry slug:angelsmil
Fp.co.uk have it as "in stock", but you never know with them.

Just got the leg on too with a bit more hair dryer action. very pleased with him, he looks cool in the detolf.
Still a bit pricey though, but I guess I can blame that on the poor £ at the moment, no doubt he'll turn up on play trade for half that at some stage.

thanks mate, all i did was put the arm and leg in a little warm water for about 25seconds then i just pushed really, really, really hard and it popped on! but i was also scared i mean i did not want to break a £109.99 alien. Anyway good luck and i hope you get him put together i look forward to seeing your pics. Hope i helped:)

thanks for the reply - got it together. :rotfl
my posing skills aren't up there though - I don't have any stands, which i think would probably help. just need to figure out how to upload a pic now.

Sorry slug:angelsmil
Fp.co.uk have it as "in stock", but you never know with them.

Just got the leg on too with a bit more hair dryer action. very pleased with him, he looks cool in the detolf.
Still a bit pricey though, but I guess I can blame that on the poor £ at the moment, no doubt he'll turn up on play trade for half that at some stage.

take some pictures!!!:rock glad you got it in. hopefully the price of the dog wont drop but go up:D

thanks for the reply - got it together. :rotfl
my posing skills aren't up there though - I don't have any stands, which i think would probably help. just need to figure out how to upload a pic now.

simply go to photobucket.com and upload it there then copy and paste the link and your done!

Back