HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen much better eggs than that. I would presume there simply fan made things although very well done. Some look brilliant.
Check out the show your shelves section , a member named hyena has an awesome lifesize alien egg.
Much better than that one.

You hsould be ok if you emailed HT but be sure you got the right address cos one of them you'll never get a response from. They might ask you for pics of the broken limb but they've done this alot for the other aliens esp that Goddamn blue Aliens warrior.

Which email is that because I've never had them respond back to me, :(

I think it's "info@" but not sure. Someone else should know here., try looking on the website?

Called Sideshow to see when they will be charging credit cards and apparently it should arrive tomorrow or Monday. I can't wait to play around with my Dragon.

So when the >>>> are sideshow shipping these to Europe? I'm >>>>ing serious if SS don't give me my dog alien soon I am >>>>in' done with them professionally. >>>> sake.

So when the >>>> are sideshow shipping these to Europe? I'm >>>>ing serious if SS don't give me my dog alien soon I am >>>>in' done with them professionally. >>>> sake.

:horror:horror

Hope we get notices tomorrow. They should've been there as of Friday (according to customer rep I spoke to Thursday). This is my most wanted piece right now.

Look for some LW Alien 3 piccies in here soon! THIS THING ROCKS! What an amazing figure! Can't say enough about it! :rock

I love this thing box fresh, so I have a feeling Les' magic touch is gonna elevate this thing to a work of art.

HAHA!

Just got my "Processing Order" email from Sideshow.

"Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Dog Alien - Alien 3 Poseable Model Kit collectible (item #6393) on February 11th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order."

:chew:chew:chew

Back