How would you use $1,000 for your collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm Great question, but why not $2,000 :p :lol

I'd probably get one pricey figure I normally wouldn't think of buying, or I'd put it towards PO's paid in full

$1000 wouldn't get you far these days :lol :thud:

I'd pick up Both Scarlet Witch Statues and maybe a 1/6 figure which the spare change.

Easy choice for me. I'd grab the Guardians of the Galaxy figures. I'd really like those, but just can't swing it with everything else I'm getting.:gah:

silly-thing-iron-man-10.jpg

I'd buy this stupid thing which is the only one I'm missing but refuse to spend the coin on. :lol

Pay a month's interest on my student loans...:thud:

Well thats what I should do but I would probably back track Iron Monger and get iron Whiplash :yess:

Paying off some of my pre-orders, and ordering some HT Star Wars and Marvel figs.

I'd love to go with some of you folks and say a new display cabinet, but unfortunately I don't have the space for one at the moment.

This thread makes me think of the ridiculous amount of money I spend on this hobby. Years ago it would have bought 3-4 PF statues. Now it might cover 2. And only 1 XM. Not to mention that I was stupid enough to start collecting 1:6 a few years ago. So at this point if an extra grand just dropped in my lap I guess I'd pick up the Hot Toys Hulkbuster and hope a diecast didn't get announced a few months later.

Definitely Blade and Agent Coulson. Two I have not gotten around to getting yet and don't want to pay the huge price for.

Back