How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 23 ...i want this year to be a good year for myself in term's of doing stuff like going abroad and getting into more activities, my life lately has been very much a routine and i hate that:mad:

It's the key to life, Calcifer. Never stop moving, always keep yourself busy, live for this :lecture

"Let's go!
Live for this, Live, Live
Live for this
Live for this, Live, Live
If you don't live for something, You'll die for nothing."

-Hatebreed

image.php

I'm 23 ...i want this year to be a good year for myself in term's of doing stuff like going abroad and getting into more activities, my life lately has been very much a routine and i hate that:mad:

My life is totally routine, I like it that way...and yet I don't at the same time. Goddamn paradox.

Everyone whose older than another laughs at the younger when they say they feel old. I remember drunkenly talking to two uncles in their late 40s/early 50s saying I felt old when I was almost 27. They probably wanted to smack me about the head.

I'm all mixed up now though. I get older people still calling me son, or referring to me as 'the boy' while early 20s folk are calling me an old man.

20's = babies
30's = prime
40's = maintain
50's = start calling ppl son
60's = retirement is within seeing distance

but at the end I believe it's all how you take care of yourself for what the rest of the years and how long you live from there.

Everyone whose older than another laughs at the younger when they say they feel old. I remember drunkenly talking to two uncles in their late 40s/early 50s saying I felt old when I was almost 27. They probably wanted to smack me about the head.

I'm all mixed up now though. I get older people still calling me son, or referring to me as 'the boy' while early 20s folk are calling me an old man.

Yep. All a matter of perspective.

20's = babies
30's = prime
40's = maintain

Sounds about right. :cool:

20's = babies
30's = prime
40's = maintain

but at the end I believe it's all how you take care of yourself for what the rest of the years and how long you live from there.

Like your way of thinking.

Back