How much younger a person can you date and not be a total perv

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's relative. It just annoys me that so many other privileges are granted but that's one that seems to be ignored. I wouldn't even care if they raised the legal limits of voting, sex/marriage, and military service, etc., to 21.

And it's scary to me that in Ohio you can be 15 and drive a car now! :horror

1307132417396126.gif

Jennifer Connelly, not J-Lo. :nono

And it's scary to me that in Ohio you can be 15 and drive a car now! :horror

Canadian drivers scare me more. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

That came out wrong. :(

See I just assumed rimming. Now if we're talking coprophilia thats a whole 'nother level of hardcore.

it was the used of the word "wipe" that was confusing, if Voorhees had said "I will lick her :peace" Then it would have sounded different, but by saying wipe, it turned into something else entirely :lol

For meaningless sex 18 sounds right. For drinking and then meaningless sex 21. For a relationship, 21 years + 12 hours, which is adequate time to allow her hangover and morning after remorse to subside and then she comes to full realization how lucky she was that I remembered her name.

:lol Thats so bad.

I have a very strict rule when it comes to age when dating men......

Must be between puberty and death.....I won't stray from that.

:D

What, every thread that doesn't revolve around figures and statues should be deleted? Oh well, there goes the 'Non-collectible discussion' section of SSF :dunno

Not every thread but when the subject turns to eating feceese yeah that should go.

hey, some people wants to be re-incarnated into a tree in the hopes of becoming......

tissue paper.

just sayin.

age doesn't matter. what matters doesn't age....

unless you're looking for sex and beyond. stick to your state laws for age of consent....and dont forget to read the fine print.

16 here in NZ. :thud::yess: :lol

Back