How many would be interested in a 1/6 Scale Snowspeeder? Prototype pic in thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davinator65

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now this is made by elfbait. He is a doctor so it may take some time to complete this one. Mostly metal construction with resin parts. And please don't ask me about the price. I don't know how much it would be, because he has not completed it yet.
20150510_202627_zpsnjzxvj10.jpg

Last edited:
I would love one as long as the price is not in a galaxy far far away
Kim is looking at selling these at around $2,000~$3,000. I said "looking..." He says he can sell it for that much. I have my doubts as I sell for Jon. But he will try and keep it under $3,000. That does not include shipping. Shipping...anywhere from $200~$300+.

What about model type? In other words, you would need to build it and paint it. All the parts would be built by him. Then I could see it being $2,000 or lower.

Depending on how they turn out I could be interested. It was always one of my favorite vehicles from the OT.
Kim is an excellent builder. Not as well known as Jon or fullmetal, but he is very well known on OSW for his military things. Like I said, he is a doctor so his time is very limited.

Last edited:
Depending on how they turn out I could be interested. It was always one of my favorite vehicles from the OT.

Kim is looking at selling these at around $2,000~$3,000. I said "looking..." He says he can sell it for that much. I have my doubts as I sell for Jon. But he will try and keep it under $3,000. That does not include shipping. Shipping...anywhere from $200~$300+.

What about model type? In other words, you would need to build it and paint it. All the parts would be built by him. Then I could see it being $2,000 or lower.

I would love one but at that price I could not afford it

Back