How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam is like starting the car and leaving it in the driveway all day.

Or this:

megan-fox-as-a-hot-nun-t431.jpg

Adam needs to cut the BS and start offering his work. He won't offer sculpts because he feels guilty because of licensing?! Nothing worse than an amazingly talented sculptor with a conscience. Adam is like starting the car and leaving it in the driveway all day.

Why does he feel guilty?? Everybody's making unlicensed stuff now.

I think it would be best for the interested parties to contact Adam directly for price and availability.

Because from past experience it never turn out well, whenever theres custom Joker price thrown around in the discussion :lol

To me, it's not guilt that stops him sculpting because I've heard that if you ask him personally he offers you a sculpt for thousands. Which would still be him selling an unlicensed product, just at an insane price; which in my opinion is worse if you see unlicensed products as something morally wrong

To me, it's not guilt that stops him sculpting because I've heard that if you ask him personally he offers you a sculpt for thousands. Which would still be him selling an unlicensed product, just at an insane price; which in my opinion is worse if you see unlicensed products as something morally wrong

I think it was mentioned a while ago that the definition of custom/commission art pieces are somewhere around 1-5 pieces. Any more than that and it's considered as mass producing unlicensed items.

So yeah, just because hes an artist, doesnt mean he dont have bills to pay etc. He do need money too at the end of the day, man :lol

So I just heard about Imaresqd1 and seen his work ! does anyone know for sure if he has stopped the joker sculpts or how to contact him directly?

Sorry but I'm too lazy to search and also with the ton of new releases and customs, it's hard to recall things. So, can anyone just briefly outline the sculpts that imaresqd1 has did and maybe direct me to some pics?

Hi! Have you got also this sculpture of Joker made by adam? Because i'm searching but i can't find it.. Do you sell it?

I'm the person who has paid deposit about 2nd joker...

I don't know what is he doing now. I'm worrying about this prob.

Back