How many of you will really keep your Biker Scout order ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but if the retailers only get 1 or none at all, where's the cheaper prices coming from? people buying and then selling it at a loss?

Vader AL said:
but if the retailers only get 1 or none at all, where's the cheaper prices coming from? people buying and then selling it at a loss?

That's what I'm wondering. I can see Sideshow releasing more to retailers in the future after second chances, etc. to get rid of unsold inventory. Maybe that's what people will be waiting for.

well hopefully SS has respect enough noy tp lie and just say it's sold out!

I hope it is though just so this nonesense stops. Filppers are the worse.. can't even call them collectors! Shame Shame Shame.:monkey3

creature4000 said:
well hopefully SS has respect enough noy tp lie and just say it's sold out!

I hope it is though just so this nonesense stops. Filppers are the worse.. can't even call them collectors! Shame Shame Shame.:monkey3
Yeah, my flipping ass sucks. I am a horrible, horrible person.

I don't think ES is over 750 and i will keep him.
The Scout is an absolute center piece.
Most of the board member would get a Dr. Doom PF for that price don't lookin
at the ES.
If there's a hype on a statue everyone wants her and this also a point that makes her value!

Darth Loki said:
If you think 1000 is mass produced for a SW item, you may as well turn around and go home now :rotfl

For $800 and an ES over 1000 that very much is mass produced. Look at the Falcon from Master Replicas that has been available for sometime now. 1500 ES and 2 grand in price, it will be collecting dust on thier shelves til years end and when all is said and done when they lose the Star Wars license they will have to sell them for much less then the original price tag because people don't want to buy an item and it immediately depreciate in value. If Sideshow makes this with an ES of over 750 they will suffer the same fate that they took on the Boba and the Luke/Yoda.

Nolocke said:
For $800 and an ES over 1000 that very much is mass produced. Look at the Falcon from Master Replicas that has been available for sometime now. 1500 ES and 2 grand in price, it will be collecting dust on thier shelves til years end and when all is said and done when they lose the Star Wars license they will have to sell them for much less then the original price tag because people don't want to buy an item and it immediately depreciate in value. If Sideshow makes this with an ES of over 750 they will suffer the same fate that they took on the Boba and the Luke/Yoda.

i can only hope MR's AT-AT Walker and the Falcon drop greatly in price, i'll be on those like stink on sht.

After finding out dealers were only getting 1 piece and the initial US allotment was sold out...

583372.jpg

Nolocke said:
Ok if you want to compare it to MR lets do the Y-Wing. they made 1000 and if I remember it was around $800. If you can find me one for much less please do. You rarely ever see one. The Falcon is a whole different catagory.

mfoga said:
Ok if you want to compare it to MR lets do the Y-Wing. they made 1000 and if I remember it was around $800. If you can find me one for much less please do. You rarely ever see one. The Falcon is a whole different catagory.

Ok thats fine you can do the Y-wing but if i remember that piece took forever to sell out and i remember people selling them on ebay for 200 bucks cheaper then retail so kinda kills your point. If i can find a Biker scout for 200bucks then you better believe i will cancel with Sideshow and go through ebay.

customizerwannabe said:
You will eventually find it for 200.00 cheaper, if the dealer allocations are increased. I can't see how they won't be either.
If the dealers are going to get more of these then why did I get an email from Bob stating I might want to order on from SS, he i pretty sure he can cover my order but doesnt know yet. I am pretty sure I was one of the first to order it. I am sure SS is not going to piss of the dealers by telling they they arent getting what they were originally going to get then the later on say ok never mind here are some more. I know in your mind you want this to be a high ES but everything points to this not being the a high ES.

mfoga said:
If the dealers are going to get more of these then why did I get an email from Bob stating I might want to order on from SS, he i pretty sure he can cover my order but doesnt know yet. I am pretty sure I was one of the first to order it. I am sure SS is not going to piss of the dealers by telling they they arent getting what they were originally going to get then the later on say ok never mind here are some more. I know in your mind you want this to be a high ES but everything points to this not being the a high ES.

I hope not as I have 2 on order. For someone seen as a person with insider info I'm very surprised you missed this from Dusty yesterday.

"Perhaps a good comparison piece is the Predator Maquette at $999 and its combined edition size."

That comes out to 1050 pieces. Hmmmm. Maybe EVERYTHING does not point that way.:rolleyes:

BTW if you think they are worried about pissing off their dealers, speak to any one of the dealers about that subject.:rotfl

customizerwannabe said:
After finding out dealers were only getting 1 piece and the initial US allotment was sold out...

583372.jpg

That fake medical problem was only to get a PF Scout and she gets arrested again before she gets her order in.
Now i understand why she's so down:rotfl

customizerwannabe said:
I hope not as I have 2 on order. For someone seen as a person with insider info I'm very surprised you missed this from Dusty yesterday.

"Perhaps a good comparison piece is the Predator Maquette at $999 and its combined edition size."

That comes out to 1050 pieces. Hmmmm. Maybe EVERYTHING does not point that way.:rolleyes:

BTW if you think they are worried about pissing off their dealers, speak to any one of the dealers about that subject.:rotfl
Yes Dusty said that and they if you bothered to keep reading you would have read this in response to people saying it would around 1000.

I'm saying I don't know yet what it is, but out of all of our products previously offered, that's the closest in style/price to the Speeder Bike and Scout.

But then again, Star Wars is a little more popular than Predator, so your guess is as good as mine as to what the final size will be!

Yeah the dealers may not be happy with this but you thing they won't be even more pissed that after they turned away customers and maybe even canceled orders SS says ok you can order them now.

Back