How many of you will really keep your Biker Scout order ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And an angel loses his wings.

And a kitten dies a horrible death.

And there are no more puppies and ice cream in the world.

And you don't get 800 Sideshow Rewards points.

:p

From what I understand of the system...That is UNLESS you apply already existing points to this order....then, you get NADA.:confused:

Last edited:
I still plan on keeping mine. The only thing that could make me cancel is if a bunch of other stuff i have on order, came out at the same time. But i'm really looking forward to this piece.

I cancelled mine based on the size and $. There are so many items I want so I made the ultimate sacrifice. :monkey2

I haven't canceled my order with Adam and hope I don't have to. I really want to keep this but where the hell to put it is my main concern.

I haven't canceled my order with Adam and hope I don't have to. I really want to keep this but where the hell to put it is my main concern.

Move you Yoda and Maul 1:1 busts out and put the Biker Scout on the top shelf.

As for Yoda and Maul....get two marble ped's like mine and then their own acrylic cases. They would look sweet like that.

Cancelled. Found out over New Years I need a new damn oven. Wife will not agree to live with just a Microwave and the Scout Trooper PF. :lol

I think other companies are competing so hard for our cash that items like this get put on the spot to deliver the goods AND be collectible. Honestly, I would rather get this and it's even cheaper:

productDetail.png

If the biker scout ships after I get my tax return, I will keep him. If he ships before, he will get the boot. Most unwillingly, of course--but if I don't have an extra $900 in the bank then that will settle the matter.

I think other companies are competing so hard for our cash that items like this get put on the spot to deliver the goods AND be collectible. Honestly, I would rather get this and it's even cheaper:

productDetail.png

If i could find one in the EU that was a bit cheaper then Speeder Bike Scout with shipping and all, then i would propably go with Yoda.

I actually just got on the wait list, today. Guess I'll see if there are any available to fill my spot on the wait list...Maybe i'll get lucky. It is a great looking figure and I have the perfect spot for it.......Now to save the money. :D

Space is certainly an issue for a lot of us. It has come to a point that whenever a large item like the Falcon from MR, the upcoming R2 1:1 from SS or a monument 1:1 from GG gets released, you have to be 120% sure that you want it. If there is a hint of hesitation I find it is better to pass.

Large items are usually a pain and a half to ship when you try to dump them on ebay when something cooler comes along... :rolleyes:

I went on the waitlist for flexpay about a week ago. I can manage the payments if I get one. Shipping will be a killer I guess, and I don’t have any room. I just know I will want it eventually and it seems a bit cheaper then what I have seen locally on pre-order.

I bought a new computer for Xmas as my old one is seven years old and on it's last legs.

In turn, I canceled my Biker Scout PF. There's no way I could afford him, plus the Flex Pay payments for Thing PF and the upcoming Gandalf PF.

I just got charged $20 for the Flex Pay cancellation today. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back