How many of you will really keep your Biker Scout order ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if I am going to keep this or not now. It just won't fit in the same area as my other OT PF's. Also, I plan to get the CM Sparrow and if they come out anywhere near the same time then I can't afford both.

For me I'll decide come charge-time. If I got the money and it doesn't seem like it'll be worth it to try secondary market (ex. it doesn't drop in price too much) I'll keep it. I WANT it, but it's a money thing like a lot of stuff in collecting.

KitFisto said:
Also, I plan to get the CM Sparrow and if they come out anywhere near the same time then I can't afford both.

Sparrow should be out any time now.

You'll have plenty of time to save for the Speeder.

I can't wait for this. Of course I was able to get it through a dealer so it's a bit cheaper but this thing is going to be so f'n impressive

Darth Loki said:
I can't wait for this. Of course I was able to get it through a dealer so it's a bit cheaper but this thing is going to be so f'n impressive
I think I have an order from a dealer. I have a backup with SS just in case.

I think this looks really nice so far but I just can't help thinking that I rather it be any other trooper than this one. Sandtrooper, Galactic Marine, Cody, Bly, Hoth....

Canceled but I am happy about it. Too big and too much money! :)

Yeah, size and not being able to justify that expense is why I ultimately decided to cancel as well. Besides, there are so many other amazing items coming out around that same time.

It's definitely a cool piece, though. And kudos to SSC for taking on something so ambitious.

I didn't plan on canceling this but since everyone else is I might have to. It will be 2nd chance, I just dont want to see 20% off during spooktacular or something. I knew the Luke/Yoda PF edition was too high and recently picked one up at a great deal.
Its sad to have to cancel because I dont want to get burned on the price. SS really needs to drop the editions on the PF's. It seems like no one is keeping this, but why should you, its like throwing money in the garbage. I guess its ebay or spooktacular 2009 for 20% off with free shipping.

I see this PF being offered on second chance as well. Maybe not at first so that Sideshow can save a little face but definitely later. The price is just too much for the ES.

We need a Super-rare PF for this line, i.e. GreyHulk to bring some buzz and Stability, then make a Stormtrooper, open edition where they'll make all the money back, "army building". What ever happened to open editions? I would rather see that then 1500. Plus it would keep people guessing and make less cancelations, bring back the open-edtion is a no brainer.

As far as limited pieces go, there were only 500 Lukes and 250 Han Solos. That's pretty low for Star Wars, and I don't think we will see another PF exclusive with an edition that small or less ever again.

Back