How many Hot Toys Iron Man figures actually are there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discuss.....

1236211_10151578783432344_1693657342_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure they're just going to stack the regular HoA pieces.

So do you think we will get the shotgun armour since PI have done him and he is probably worn the second most in the final battle scene?

So do you think we will get the shotgun armour since PI have done him and he is probably worn the second most in the final battle scene?

I hope so. But this con would of been the time to reveal new stuff and nothing was shown by HT. All PI

I think (Hope!) that HT is just taking a break from IM3 toys for now. Maybe they'll start releasing new armors once Avengers 2 hype is starting to build up.

Shotgun might have some engineering difficulties as well (clear visor, armor layering on the legs or shoulders), so that might be slowing them down.

Really want to see Shotgun, Night Club and Sneaky.

Honestly Luv Ironman , but I'm done Have Mk's 1-7 , Iron Monger. Iron Patriot and Mk 42 on order. My collection is complete ( for me)

I'm on the fence now, really want to get them all, but at the same time I don't want them to release everything. Just a bit too much to digest at the moment.

Back