How many Hot Toys Iron Man figures actually are there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added Midas to the list:rotfl
Original Mark I
Re-released Mark I
Original Mark II
Mark II AU
Original Mark III
BD Mark III
Mark III "Silly Thing"
Mark IV
Mark IV with Gantry
Mark IV Secret Project
Mark V
Mark VI
Mark VI Avengers exclusive
Mark VII
Mark VII BD
Mark XLII
War Machine
War Machine MILK
War Machine Mark II
Iron Patriot
Heartbreaker
Igor
Silver Centurion
Gemini
Midas
Red Snapper
Mark XLII Power Pose
Tony Stark Mech Test
Tony Stark IM 3 Mech Test
Tony Stark Mandarin Assault
Iron Monger
Mandarin
Whiplash
Whiplash v2?
v1 Black Widow was technically an Iron Man 2 figure.
There is also the Hall of Armor Display

I'm not sure if that is all of them, but I think I got at least most. I'm not even going to try and name off all of the busts, cosbabies, or whatever else they released.

BTW, I will only have Mark VII out of all of these:(

Wow, 35 figures in total and they've only covered 16 (war machine v1 doesn't count since Hammer made it) out of 42 suits so far...

Good luck to all completists out there.

I bought the Mark I v2 for my brother as a present. I inspected it and liked it, but I don't own any.

My first one will be the Silver Centurion because it looks like my favorite armor. One is plenty for me.

But hey, if you get your jollies from buying multiples far be it from me to judge. I buy what I like and so does everybody else (hopefully).

I just need the Avengers Mk VI and SDCC Mk III to be done with this set. I bought my first Iron Man figure (mark 2) in January...

For the Iron Man Completist, the Mk 42 flash drives:

https://www.everythingusb.com/marvel-comics-iron-man-3-flash-drive-21759.html

iron_man_3_flash_drives_news.jpg

All the IM figures I have and plan on getting. :panic:

Thanks for the chart cof.

9454812631_f31cb76345_o.jpg

I got a feeling that photo is going to need some updates before all is said and done with the IM3 line ... I'm looking at a picture posted to a group I'm in for 1/6 scale figures group I'm in and it has some 1/6 scale busts we haven't seen yet: Mark 24 Tank, Mark 30 Blue Steel, and Mark 33 Silver Centurion. Not sure how to post up the picture here for all to see :dunno

Back