How do you rank the Predator films now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.PREDATOR
2.PREDATOR 2
3.AVPR
4.PREDATORS
5.AVP

AVPR has wolf and the predalien...and PREDATORS has the awesome berserker...but both movies are bad.and avp1 is totally bad..only the celtic is cool.

I'd say AVP would be tied to P2. But I love 'em both, so in no way is that a bad thing.

Predator
Predator 2
Predators
AVP
AVP-R (btw the working title for this film was.."Predator 90210":slap
ugh super light in the loafers!!

Just saw it last night and this really is a sequel to Predator the dogs
were awesome,there is a lot of action am really happy whit this movie
:clap

Predator
Predators
Predator 2

For me it's in order. Predator, Predator 2, Predators. The AVP films were just a figment of my fevered imagination after imbibing too much laudanum!

I don't know how anybody can put predator 2 over predators. P2 was as bad as the AVP movies in my opinion,.

predator2 is a pretty bad ass movie. I rank danny glover #1. How much better would it have been in predators if he showed up instead of larry fishburne

Cool Story bro, some people like AVP, why you keep trolling this topic and saying how you don't like it every chance you get is beyond me

I simply commented on a fellow freak's post. You're the one who's all...

HOW ____ING DARE YOU!
youtube_-_leave_britney_alone_-20070918-114214.jpg

LEAVE THE AVP'S ALONE!!!

Last edited:
Just seen predators finally and i i'd say i rank them:
Predator
Predator 2
Predators

While Predator 2 may not be great and some people really dislike it, at least it tried to do something a little different than just recreating the first film. Predators had WAYYYY too many "homages" to the first film. To the point that it was practically a remake.

How can you possibly say that Predators tops all the other movies when most of it was a stupid homage to the first movie?
I mean, I literally facepalmed in the cinema when Hanzo stayed behind and the Billy music started playing.

Predator
Predator 2
AvP: Requiem
AvP
Predators

I agree, Predators was pretty much a bad remake. Awful movie and so boring. Cast was just bad too.

Back