How do you prefer to display your Hot Toys, with or without the stand?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you prefer to display your Hot Toys, with or without the stand?

• With

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Without

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Some days with and some days without.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Using any stand equates to you still suckling on your momma's titties!

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
always a stand , just as the others had said , they are too expensive to have them accidently fall over and :thud:chip :thud: / break :thud:....... but i found out when i collected 7 inchs figures , they sucked at standing so i started to use FUN TACK , that _____ you hang posters with , it works great , holds well and doesn't leave any marks or nothing on the figure , i have used it when i would put hot toys hands on a dragon body , holds em in place ... I haven't tried it on and 1/6 scale figs yet but :wave

Fun tack :lol

Was it fun to use or just marketing :lol

Without. Hate the look, plus all my figs are in a curio, don't have to worry about a tumble...not that I have had the issue, I do a good job of posing and balancing the weight so they are stable.

Without whenever possible. I keep all my HT in Detolf cabinets. The only ones with stands are a couple of Preds.

without. Tip for anyone with a Mark I that has wobbly ankles, if you stick toothpicks up the pant leg and have them go into the 'shoes' of his suit it'll lock the ankles from moving.

Did someone say jiggle :clap
Mike, anything jiggly in your bag of tricks :wave

Well since a direct request was made let me see what I have in my bag....

How about a glass of milk?

sofia_stirring.gif

I display mine with the stands. The stands don't look all that bad. Don't want to risk any damage from them falling. Too expensive to be toying with.

You guys display your hot toys openly!? I mean, we're talking about sex toys, right? Right, guys?

:monkey3

A great tip from a friend of mine. For my action figures that keep tipping over, I use elmer's glue. Peels off easily from the figure and the shelf without leaving a mark. Water soluble, too. I think it would work great with HT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back