How do you prefer to display your Hot Toys, with or without the stand?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you prefer to display your Hot Toys, with or without the stand?

• With

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Without

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Some days with and some days without.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Using any stand equates to you still suckling on your momma's titties!

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends... I make sure rubber parts never touch stands, don't want those damn indentations.

With. I love the name plaque and wish that Sideshow had done that too.

It's a much better idea to display them with the stands as a random shelf dive could destroy a figure that has building up worth every day and then you're stuck paying twice the amount you paid originally. I do enjoy the news stand style that go around the legs to the ring around the waist though.

With the stand, besides the issue of falling down, the fact of having the name of the character and the movie logo is always a plus!

I display them with the stand, I wouldnt want to risk any of them getting damaged.

all of my figures go into display cases, so no stand.........EVA!! Looks to toyish with them anyways imo, with the name tags and everything, some of the other stands arent so bad. Why is this in the Marvel section anyways?

I have both Joker's on a stand but my BD John Connor is kneling down on the base.

all of my figures go into display cases, so no stand.........EVA!! Looks to toyish with them anyways imo, with the name tags and everything, some of the other stands arent so bad. Why is this in the Marvel section anyways?[/QUOTE]

:dunno....ummm......:dunno......wait...wait...I have a good reason....ummm...

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Both. But I am leaning towards without. Same situation and reasoning as Azurepred. I even have IM 3 BD off his big stand. Stands out too much from the rest.

always a stand , just as the others had said , they are too expensive to have them accidently fall over and :thud:chip :thud: / break :thud:....... but i found out when i collected 7 inchs figures , they sucked at standing so i started to use FUN TACK , that _____ you hang posters with , it works great , holds well and doesn't leave any marks or nothing on the figure , i have used it when i would put hot toys hands on a dragon body , holds em in place ... I haven't tried it on and 1/6 scale figs yet but :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back