How do you eat your pizza?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffBuff

Capitalist ex-demon
Reaction score
I'm eating pizza for lunch and I'm just curious how others eat their slices of pie.

Knife & fork?
From the tip to the crust?
Eat the crust first?
Throw the crust away all together?
Scrape everything off the pizza?
Do you fold your pizza in half?
Do you only consume pizza in roll, mini, or dessert form?

Or do you eat it in a completely different way that may shock people?

And for your viewing pleasure, a group of dancing bananas
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

-----------------

I seem to have forgotten to add how i like to eat my pizza so that people may judge me for it... i always ate it the "normal" way, from tip to crust without cutting or shaping it in any way. But not long ago, I have since began folding it in half to eat it. It just somehow tastes better that way.

Last edited:
With a fork if the crust is covered with some kind of parmesan or garlic butter, folded if it's a big thin crust slice, I throw out the crust if it's reheated, and I eat it normal (crust last) under any other circumstance.

The only distinction I can boast is that the more sauce there is, the more I like it.

Thank you for reminding me that I missed lunch.

Bull____. You'd never pay anyone for anything you could do yourself.

So...got any pictures of you regurgitating pizza into your own mouth, dressed like a bird?

uhhm, i'd say it depends on the venue. fork and knife in a fancy resto.

...personal preference, folding it in 1/2 lengthwise and chow.:monkey3

We eat a lot of deep dish here, so it's usually with a fork when fresh from the oven.

Guess I'm now having deep dish for dinner. :lol

Bull____. You'd never pay anyone for anything you could do yourself.

So...got any pictures of you regurgitating pizza into your own mouth, dressed like a bird?

I did...and in true prog fashion, I took the picture through reflection just so I can save the money on the photographer, but then I couldn't spare the 49k of disc space so I deleted it.

I fold it slightly and shove it into my gullet.

And by the way, this is pizza...

lombardis100.jpg

From the epic and great Lombardi's on Spring st. in NYC.

This is not:

giordanos_deep_dish_pizza1.jpg

That's a casserole or a pie, not friggin' pizza.

Knife and fork if it's chicago style, otherwise I eat everything except the crust.

I only eat the crust if I'm starving (rarely) or need something to do in a social situation (I guess you can say I'm a social pizza crust eater).

with beer of course.........the way doesnt matter........:lecture

If you guys are ever in Chicago, you need to stop by and try Lou Malnati's deep dish. The crust has beer in it. :thud:

images

Back