How Do You Display Your SW Art??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it looks great...those "reflections" portraits are really nice and I might just have to add one or two to my collection. I wish Captain Rex, Cody, or hell even the clone troopers in general got some artwork love..

yeah it looks great...those "reflections" portraits are really nice and I might just have to add one or two to my collection. I wish Captain Rex, Cody, or hell even the clone troopers in general got some artwork love..

There's this one from CV.

wolfe_c5.jpg

I have a signed, remarked one if you're interested. :wave

yeah a buddy of mine got that one...that's pretty much the only cool one with the clones i have actually seen out there though...

Hey All!

Just joined the forums...many will recognize me from Rebelscum. :)

I wanted to share a couple of my "walls" in my new finished basement....

The Canvas Gallery Wraps from ACME are amazing pieces. Just beautiful color and quality thorought. I almost exclusively "do" canvas now and have gotten rid of the bulk of my paper prints. Although I do still need to frame my two Vanderstelt Celebration lithographs.

Here is a shot of my Christian Waggoner "Reflections" area above my couch.

DSC03868.jpg

And my trio of William Silvers "ships"....

DSC03858.jpg

Here are a couple shots of my collection with the prints behind them.

5933425982_daa1aebc04.jpg

God, that sunlight is destroying your stuff... If you ever decide to sell any of it you better be sure to be honest and let any potential buyer know that it's been sitting in front of UV light. That's if he doesn't see the color fade as it is.

BB

God, that sunlight is destroying your stuff... If you ever decide to sell any of it you better be sure to be honest and let any potential buyer know that it's been sitting in front of UV light. That's if he doesn't see the color fade as it is.

BB

I keep the blinds completely shut at all times. :) I only opened them to take this quick picture. Trust me....it's so dark in there during the daytime hours you have to turn a light on to see in there. I'm very careful with my "toys." :)

If I had the wall space I would have bought all six - but the Fett by itself is still a very lively piece.

I only went for 2 Mondos, they are very nice and unique.

If I had the wall space I would have bought all six - but the Fett by itself is still a very lively piece.

I only went for 2 Mondos, they are very nice and unique.

some fetts have sold for almost the price of all six....that's why I think it's a good deal...

Back