How do I make the Prometheus a bit tighter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the new Pros seem to have that weird, unhealthy pallor to them don't they? My Toht Pro looks dead while his head and hands look like they just got back from Cabo.

Maybe I'll try the glue thing. It'll save me 30 bucks.

So all you do is add a drop of the krazy to the joint and move it back and forth till it dries?

I picked up a pair of CC feet for a ridiculous price and found that he's a different color then the Indy Pro. FYI

disassemble and swap out the upper torso , and lower arms, problem solved.

I do beleive it's held together with simple screws, right?

Maybe I'll try the glue thing. It'll save me 30 bucks.

So all you do is add a drop of the krazy to the joint and move it back and forth till it dries?

That is correct young padawan.

Can someone show me pictures of how exactly the hot toys ball ankle joint fits into the indy shoes?

disassemble and swap out the upper torso , and lower arms, problem solved.

I do beleive it's held together with simple screws, right?

That is correct young padawan.

Can someone show me pictures of how exactly the hot toys ball ankle joint fits into the indy shoes?

You don't need picks:

1) boil the Indy shoes

2) pull out the Sideshow ankle pegs

3) pop the HT ankle pegs into the hole

4) pop the feet on your TrueType

It's literally that easy bud. It almost feels like the shoes were meant to have HT pegs put in them. :D Though, since Indy wasn't from Florida, I'd find some 1:6 socks (like $1.99 from TA), poke a hole in them and slide them over the ankle peg before you pop it onto your TT.

just finished adapting it, i'm rather impressed. I had to cut down the Pro Wrist pegs, but that's only a minor thing. I agree, Massive improvement. now if i could only get his sleeves to stay at his wrists inside the jacket sleeves.

just finished adapting it, i'm rather impressed. I had to cut down the Pro Wrist pegs, but that's only a minor thing. I agree, Massive improvement. now if i could only get his sleeves to stay at his wrists inside the jacket sleeves.

That's easy. Tuck the shirt inside the jacket so that the cuffs are exposed at the bottom of the sleeves, then put it on the figure, keeping pressure on the cuff of the shirt as you slide it on and up the arms. Best way to do it is bend the arms of the TT back and slip the jacket on that way, both arms simultaneously, then close the shirt once the arms are in place and pull the jacket sleeves down over the shirt cuffs.

Back