Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we be getting a NL with new stuff today or will it just be updates and stuff??

I figured not because of the new stuff from Spooktacular, but I wanted to make sure as I have class tonight.

Wasn't there a contest for a Blade vs. Dracula Diorama? They might announce that.

rumor is the newsletter will have something about a ghostbusters liscense but as far as i know it's a rumour so it may or may not be true

rumor is the newsletter will have something about a ghostbusters liscense but as far as i know it's a rumour so it may or may not be true

Who cares.. they'll cancell it.. opps... I mean put it on hold without making a Winston Figure!!! :banghead

Why do that?? So they can screw us like they did with the JP liscense?? No thanks!

So that's what happened? I remember they announced Jurassic Park, then for the last few months it's been Dinosauria. Cheaper to make their own without the licensing?

creature winners....not me :monkey2

Winners Announced!
Below is a list of our contest winner(s). All winners will be contacted via email.

C. Boyd from Rocky Mount, VA US (pending)
J. Agatone from Arlington, VA US (pending)
C. Gibbons from Garland, TX US (pending)

I see that now, after I opened my mouth. They only made 6 separate figures, but no bad guys? Not even Brad Dourif's character.

Has the 12" LOTR line really been officially canceled?

I hadn't heard any announcements. And I so wanted Gimli at least...

No, they usually just let lines die quietly rather than announcing anything. We don't know for sure that it's dead, as far as I know. It's just that all signs seem to point that way.

Back