Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you mean. Could be painted on. I'd like to see it with the lights on and no candle in it.

Good to know it isn't just me then. :)
Same here. The bad one is the line right under the lip.. if you blow it up, it is just a straight dead line. I'll bring it up to someone in the chat tomorrow.

Then again, maybe they knew it was shopped and just posted it anyways.

Welcome to Spooky chat Bgame! Glad you decided to join the insanity! :banana

*L*

Missed out mostly last year because of our newborn so, hopefully I can enjoy this one more this year.

After a newborn, I laugh at their 'sleep is for the weak' slogan...

Well, poodoo... I guess I was another that missed out on the big prize. I searched around for a good 30 minutes before I grabbed dinner. By the time I came back, all three were gone. Bah!

So much for eating.

that was strange-went to get something to eat watcj a little tv
and when i came back ---nothing had changed--no new posts--no new news--no new chat---i thought i was alone---boo hoo

Dont worry Avfin, its really gonna start picking up the next few days. From the looks of the product page, they have 3 announcements tomorrow.

did you ever get the answers to aod contests?
what is the big push for SSE DIO?
is it going to be b&w?

did you ever get the answers to aod contests?
what is the big push for SSE DIO?
is it going to be b&w?

If talking to me, then yeah I was able to get all the answers for the AOD contest.

Also tomorrow is prob Priest Zombie as well, that I hope doesnt sell out before I get back home.

Back