Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be up much longer have to get up a five for work.
No Spooktacular goodies for me.

Congrats to all who won...........YEAH for all of you...........I am still killing myself looking for some damn deal on a blood sucker

I was too. I really was hoping it was the 1:1 Vampyre bust but that is just wishful thinking...

gah i just realized that the new things will start appearing on the site tomorrow, hope nothing great and amazing (aka something I want) doesnt pop up before i get back from work and sell out

I'll post here because not sure where to go with this.. long time lurker, do the spooktacular every year. One of my favorite parts is the pumpkin carving.

Anyone take a look at that Dracula? Kinda concerned that it is photoshopped. If you look around the eyes and cheeks, you can see very straight lines and can make out a box pretty easy. Also, under the lips and chins you can see it.

Anyone else notice this or are my eyes deceiving me? (I'd bet a 12" figure on it though that it is shopped...)

stupid job presentation preparation, i guess i missed the big freebie for today. oh well, and i have the presentation tomorrow so i have to be at work by 6:00am. Hopefully, it’ll be over early and I won’t miss too much tomorrow.

Okay I have not won anything and this is my first spook and I am no good at it but I want to have at least a little fun............so here it is..........

I have 2 $10 GC for the first person to post in this thread what my dogs name is.........I have posted it here on the forums........I know the card is not much, but what the hey someone may want it............so if you do you need to be the first person to post my dogs name...........

I know it's lame but I want to participate and have some fun too......

I'll post here because not sure where to go with this.. long time lurker, do the spooktacular every year. One of my favorite parts is the pumpkin carving.

Anyone take a look at that Dracula? Kinda concerned that it is photoshopped. If you look around the eyes and cheeks, you can see very straight lines and can make out a box pretty easy. Also, under the lips and chins you can see it.

Anyone else notice this or are my eyes deceiving me? (I'd bet a 12" figure on it though that it is shopped...)

You talking a Drac in the products link? Or a pumpkin in the carving contest?

Okay I have not won anything and this is my first spook and I am no good at it but I want to have at least a little fun............so here it is..........

I have 2 $10 GC for the first person to post in this thread what my dogs name is.........I have posted it here on the forums........I know the card is not much, but what the hey someone may want it............so if you do you need to be the first person to post my dogs name...........

I know it's lame but I want to participate and have some fun too......

Answer is Bugaboo

Back