Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly...Im not to pleased with another DX Joker...if that is indeed what this is. What gives? I mean, I guess they could potentially improve on any prior release, but why Joker again??

So I guess the Avengers announcement means NO Red Skull. I guess it will be either Modern Cap sleeveless Thor or could it be HULK????? Too much Iron Man, so please hold on off on that for the time being.

JOKER DX 2.0!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

So a DX TDK Bats gotta be released too then given how plagued that release was or perhaps that will be the TDKR release...

The pic of Batman's facial area with Joker does look different with the smokey pic of Batman.

I am not liking this trend of re-releasing figures that have been released when there are licenses that are incomplete (Platoon). I am sure Joker will look amazing and Cannibal Jack will too though. I can start seeing the flood of Jokers and Cannibal Sparrows for sale very soon indeed.

I agree! It's cool for collectors who missed out on the first release, but HT is making the value of these previous releases drop. Plus they are pretty much eliminating grail figures, if they're rerelease everything...
The less popular figures like Kevin Flynn or Aldo Raine might be ending up as the true grails if the figures of more popular characters will flood the market.

I agree! It's cool for collectors who missed out on the first release, but HT is making the value of these previous releases drop. Plus they are pretty much eliminating grail figures, if they're rerelease everything...
The less popular figures like Kevin Flynn or Aldo Raine might be ending up as the true grails if the figures of more popular characters will flood the market.

Agree BTW Aldo is awesome very underrated figure.

Back