Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, but it is your fault that when an opportunity comes along for others to pick up a Joker, or for others to expand their collection with what they want, you choose to drop down to the ground and start kicking your arms and feet.

I'm not trying to fight with you either, I guess I'm just trying to tell you to stop being a complete and utter baby...

WOW, i didn't realise how emotional you are about this, i guess i thought this was a forum for the free exchange of ideas not a gladitorial you vs me grudge match

I don't see Y4NK33 freaking out and calling me a baby after a debate. Perhaps you should chill the ____ out before councelling me on my State of mind.

Go buy the Joker if you want, have i told you not to? NO! but you were the one who missed out on the character, not an easy feat after 3 already being released. 3 have been released, i have 2, So i have a right to not want another one released, even more so if i was one of them collectors who love ES and after market value.

You seem to be new to Hot Toys, which is good for you & bad for your wallet, but i don't want loads of already released characters getting remakes just for you, you want them? go to eBay, too much? Not our problem. HT shouldn't cater to you any more than they do for me.

Also...

If they really do plan on doing another Heath, it better be a Nurse version. Its the only one they haven't done yet and double or triple dipping on any of the other outfits is just wrong. If people missed out TWICE on a purple suit Joker, that is their problem. Make new stuff and put TDK to rest. Move on to TDKR already!

We're getting a new Joker over Gordon? That's lame...

I am glad there's so much support for a Gordon. Hopefully hot toys will listen and do one.

Yes. Ras al Ghul and Jim Gordon deserve figures._

Ras can have his training gear or LoS ninja gear and his final suit. Gordon can have the bat signal!

for sure, I would have prefered a Jim Gordon figure but anyway..

I'm not alone in this.

Grosby is a friendly chap :lol

I'm sayin'

Jeez, Dude's gonna give himself a heart attack.

Back on Topic.....

I hope we get a MGS showing and the new Marvel one at this thing. :impatient:

Last edited:
So, what time does this con start? Because according to my world clock, it's around 12:30 in Hong Kong. Dammit, I want some pitchers!

You want a pitcher not a belly itcher?

Not being American i immediately thought...

60-Oz--Beer-Pitcher-197345.jpg

This is supposed to be an awesome thing, but so far it has been a massive disappointment and only caused pain and suffering. The thing needs to hurry up and start so I can see my Batman Keaton, Naked Snake, New Marvel, and whatever else they want to show off.

I would have thought forsure that we would have seen a whole bunch of pics. What time does the show open.?

I believe vickie vale walks in on him in the suit, w/o the mask and cape in the cave. if not, he tears off the mask at the end of returns.

He is in a black turtle neck sweater when Vickie sees him.

True about Returns, but this isn't that (horrible looking) suit. :)

so the show hasnt started yet? i better see some metal gear solid figures!!!!!!or im gunna cry

Back