Hottest, Most Beautiful Actor Of The West!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIDDICK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Robert Redford

Clint Eastwood

Denzel Washington

George Clooney

Idris Elba

Jon Hamm

Brad Pitt

Henry Cavill

Mahershala Ali

Leonardo DiCaprio

PICK!

Why-Superman-Mouth-Weird-Justice-League.jpg

Whoever Bryan Singer and Kevin Spacey are currently grooming.

>Robert Redford
Probably my Top Choice. Yound Redford just looked like a Peak Male drawing come to life.

>Clint Eastwood
Eastwood is THE scruffy-looking Alpha. But he's more "hot" than "beautiful", you get me?

>Denzel Washington
He's okay, I guess. He watches his figure, he's got good enough genetics. But nowhere close "most beautiful actor".

>George Clooney
I never found him particularly good looking in his prime. He looks better now IMO. He's definitely aged very well. But I'd say Jim Caviezel is "Clooney, but Handsome".

>Idris Elba
BASED!

>Jon Hamm
Underatted, really. He has the 50s Alpha Male down to a T. Groomed, mature, but not "old".

>Brad Pitt
Brad in his prime looked like a buff, blonde Catholic Jesus. Definitely a contender.

>Henry Cavill
Conventionally handsome, but "bland", if it makes any sense.

>Mahershala Ali
Uh, did you really think "hawtest actors evah" and this guy popped up in your brain RIDDICK old boy?

>Leonardo DiCaprio
Too baby looking.

So, my Top 3:

1) Robert Redford
2) Clint Eastwood
3) Jon Hamm

For me, there's a difference between "hot" and "beautiful". It's easier to explain it using actresses. Take the average Hollywood sensation. Most of the time they've got the big boobs, the firm asses, the "symmetric" faces and the tons of make-up, that just make you go "wew!", but the truly "beautiful", breath-taking ones are rare. So that's the metric I used here. Sure, Cavill has a more square jaw than Eastwood and better pecs than Hamm, but they've got that "class" you know?

It's kinda weird to explain,really. But a beautiful person just... "clicks", differently. I do wonder why Denzel & Ali are here though. Elba I can see being considered hot (though personally, my "beauty standards" might be considered a bit, uh... "out of touch"), but these 2? Weird choice. I'd have put, dunno, Jackman or Gyllenhaal, or the Chrises before them.

Oh, and, uh, not gay. Just, uh, admiring the High Test Dudes, you know what I'm saying? #NoHomo

oT8PkAI.png

Robert Redford

Clint Eastwood

Denzel Washington

George Clooney

Idris Elba

Jon Hamm

Brad Pitt

Henry Cavill

Mahershala Ali

Leonardo DiCaprio

PICK!