Hottest, Most Beautiful Actor Of The West!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eastwood is THE scruffy-looking Alpha. But he's more "hot" than "beautiful", you get me?
Absolutely.

I'd say Jim Caviezel is "Clooney, but Handsome".
OMG THANK YOU!!! I was waiting for someone to bring him up. :yess:
I didn't include him just to see if anyone's remember him.
He'd be my top choice, no contest.

>Idris Elba
BASED!
Hehe. :hi5:

>Jon Hamm
Underatted, really. He has the 50s Alpha Male down to a T. Groomed, mature, but not "old".
Exactly. I dunno why doesn't get more attention. Very solid actor and a great looking man.

>Henry Cavill
Conventionally handsome, but "bland", if it makes any sense.
I hear ya. His Hopeman is actually a good example of that - just a farmboy with good looks.

>Mahershala Ali
Uh, did you really think "hawtest actors evah" and this guy popped up in your brain RIDDICK old boy?
Hey now! I had to make this list as mixed as I could. :monkey2

>Leonardo DiCaprio
Too baby looking.
Back then he was very nice looking, in a non-masculine kind of way.
One of many reasons why I like 90's "The Man in the Iron Mask".

OMG THANK YOU!!! I was waiting for someone to bring him up. :yess:
I didn't include him just to see if anyone's remember him.
He'd be my top choice, no contest.
It's a shame Hollywood blacklisted him.

BASED Heheposter!

Exactly. I dunno why doesn't get more attention. Very solid actor and a great looking man.
Rumor has it that he's hitting the bottle VERY hard right now. He pumps & dumps and drinks constantly ever since Mad Men ended.

Hey now! I had to make this list as mixed as I could. :monkey2
>diversity
>good
RIDDICK, I...

Back then he was very nice looking, in a non-masculine kind of way.
One of many reasons why I like 90's "The Man in the Iron Mask".
Yeah, he that's true. Honestly, if he cut a bit he'd look more manly. He has great features, but he's not exercising.

Clint Eastwood's sexiness reminds me of James Coburn's, without the slouch. Reason I never list Eastwood is that slouch is sexier.

And the reason I don't list Coburn is that they're both too skinny.

Since this is Riddick's thread and he has me on ignore, I won't bother posting my opinions. :lol

Clint Eastwood's sexiness reminds me of James Coburn's, without the slouch. Reason I never list Eastwood is that slouch is sexier.

And the reason I don't list Coburn is that they're both too skinny.

Clint is 6'4". In his prime he was a lot bigger than you'd initially suspect.

gDyURvd.jpg

Why are you guys voting for the hottest dudes in Hollywood? This is such a fall from the days of SPGC.

Hamn wins this easily. He has the looks, and oozes machismo like a mother****er.

Yup. Truly one of the few current actors with that "Old School Hollywood" look. What sruprises me is that he's pretty darn goofy:

giphy.gif

You like it big and thicc

Hamm's a Big Guy, but he's no Theroux:

giphy.gif

>he wasn't commando in that scene

BASED Med Genes. I hope he and Aniston have a kid and it turns into some Ultra-Chad.

Why are you guys voting for the hottest dudes in Hollywood? This is such a fall from the days of SPGC.

There's nothing to be ashamed of in Mirin True Chads.

But, based purely on talent and style (I refuse to judge the hotness of another dude :lol) I'd have to go with Brad Pitt. He's always been one of my favorite actors, especially after I gave Fight Club a rewatch years ago.

Last edited:
Back