Hottest Indy chick?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hottest Indy Chick?

• Total voters
Re: Hottest Indiana Jones love interest....Indy's true grail!!!

Doody, unfortunately can't act though, which pretty much takes her out of the running in my books. She is cringeworthy in LC.

Im in the minority here, but I think Willie Scott is the hottest.
Then again, I like clingers.

Allison Doody would win, but something about her mouth wierds me out.

Im in the minority here, but I think Willie Scott is the hottest.
Then again, I like clingers.
Allison Doody would win, but something about her mouth wierds me out.

:lol:lol:lol

yea, I think the Nazi chick is better looking, but Willie prolly likes to do........stuff. Vote Willie. On second thought, Elsa aged very well, I would prolly still tap that, Elsa ftw.

For me its -

1] Elsa
2] Willie
3] Marion

raiders+marion.jpg

Allison Doody would win, but something about her mouth wierds me out.[/QUOTE]

I like her mouth....:nana:

I still need to adjust my pants everytime I watch Last Crusade. So I say Allison Doody over the other two old ladies!!!

Marion aged poorly. She had that “pack a day” look in KOTCS!!!

Elsa all the waay on hotness even though Marion is the character that's dear to our hearts ! It was hard watching Marion in the more recent Crystal Skull. Harrison still looks like he has enough mojo to get a somewhat younger babe or Milf so I had to keep thinking of their magic together in Raiders to believe the attraction.

Doody looks pretty good in riding gear too...

I read an article on Dolph Lundgren this morning and in it he referenced his little cameo in A View To A Kill (back when he was dating Grace Jones/May Day) so I suddenly had a thirst for some old (and I do mean old Roger) Bond. Forgot that Doody was in it as one of Walken/Zorin's henchwomen, Jenny Flex. Good stuff. Might pop in The Spy Who Loved Me now-- my favourite of the Moore movies.

I like Marion the most out of the Indy girls but Elsa gets my vote for the best looking.

Back