Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rec'd mine a few days ago. I thought the pants didn't quite fit right and the hat was a bit too large (always seems to be the case in this scale), but once everything is put together, it looks very good. One of the right gripping hands has a manufacturing flaw--a visible line/crease where thumb connects to the rest of the hand. It also seems lacking in accessories compared to other figures in the price range. That's about the only complaints I have though.

I like the end result a lot better than the prototype and I for one think the hat is great although they did indeed forget that silver chain thing around the brim.

I think they did a great job on him.

Overall it's just a boring figure though.

I feel I need The Bride, Resevoiur Dogs (or at least Mr. Blonde) and ESPECIALLY Jules And Vincent.

These Tarantino icons are a lot higher on my priority list than Hans Landa though I do like owning more QT figures so he's still welcome to me.

I like the end result a lot better than the prototype and I for one think the hat is great although they did indeed forget that silver chain thing around the brim.

I feel I need The Bride, Resevoiur Dogs (or at least Mr. Blonde) and ESPECIALLY Jules And Vincent.

These Tarantino icons are a lot higher on my priority list than Hans Landa though I do like owning more QT figures so he's still welcome to me.

i wouldve rathered jules and vincent

Whatchu talkin bout Willis??...

Hans1.jpg

That pic is not the hat that comes with the figure is actually based off of. He wore two hats. The one from the figure is the one he wears at the end. Go back a few pages it explains it all

Is that really his eye colour?...sculpt looks pretty good(especially the mouth area) but, not better then Hot Toys overall IMO.

Aside from the more appropriate expression... the sculpt's likeness (and paint) loses to HT.

Back