1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I'm just pissed that we're gonna have to wait a year to get him!:gah:

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

:panic: :panic:
Do it then :lol
Shenron I summon you!

shenron-summoning-2-o.gif

tumblr_m8cp8odkKK1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

tumblr_n994vaFZ0w1s20ivko1_500.gif

tumblr_n994vaFZ0w1s20ivko3_500.gif

Almighty Shenron! My wish is to have HTs release their 1:6 scale Drax next month!

tumblr_m4e621pzwH1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Hopefully that worked

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

We have to wait until 2016 for this?

:(

We have to wait until 2016 for this?

:(

I'm happy as long as he's getting made. 2016 release date means there's something to wait for. Unlike a week ago when we don't even know if he's getting made or not. Be satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny how people are scrambling for the other members now that Drax is being made.
I know Star Prince is sold out everywhere,Gamora is still available with her issues as is Rocket & Groot.

With or without Drax, was always going to get them. Only worry is if groot sells out, as that is the only member I have not ordered yet, hopefully he is still available in september

I'm happy as long as he's getting made. 2016 release date means there's something to wait for. Unlike a week ago when we don't even know if he's getting made or not. Be satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly: I agree!! :rock

A little bit of a relief to me as well to know he's coming eventually. He is the only non-SW figure I currently plan to get at this point.

I only need Gamora now, so I'm hoping she doesn't sell out too soon. Star-Lord and Rocket/Groot pack is sold out from the local sellers I know of, so I'm glad I have them already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only need Gamora now, so I'm hoping she doesn't sell out too soon. Star-Lord and Rocket/Groot pack is sold out from the local sellers I know of, so I'm glad I have them already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't wait too long. I'm sure more people will get Gamora once they find out that Drax is coming.

Back