1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

yeah, people will be jumping on the whole team now. I'm glad I held out. My GotG shelf looks great right now and this bad ass will complete it.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

yeah, people will be jumping on the whole team now. I'm glad I held out. My GotG shelf looks great right now and this bad ass will complete it.

:exactly: The annoucement of Drax is what prompted me to order the Rocket and Groot set. Gonna be some awesome GOTG displays out there once Drax is released! Can't wait!! :rock

The lack of Drax didn't keep me from choosing to order a Rocket/Groot set, but I am even more excited about getting them now that I know Drax will be joining them.

I don't mind the wait. It's just nice to know he's coming.

The lack of Drax didn't keep me from choosing to order a Rocket/Groot set, but I am even more excited about getting them now that I know Drax will be joining them.

Agreed :exactly:

This :lecture :chillpill:

I heard they got approva this week actually. And he will be up for PO very soon. After that there's still a final approval but that's the same for every figure. There has never been one not approved at that stage for hot toys. Anyway...I'd keep an eye out for him soon

Awesome :) Thanks for the news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would be awesome. Hopefully true and up for pre-order soon.

I heard they got approva this week actually. And he will be up for PO very soon. After that there's still a final approval but that's the same for every figure. There has never been one not approved at that stage for hot toys. Anyway...I'd keep an eye out for him soon

Where'd u hear that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Starlord , Groot and Rocket immediately . Held off of Gammora untill this guy got made .

Thanks for the info, that's good to hear! :)

:woo thanks for the info motux :)

Nice :duff

I wonder if he'll have an exclusive?

What could it be though? I like the idea, but he was pretty basic in the movie. Unless he gets a second outfit like the prison outfit maybe? Or the same handcuffs as Starlord...

I mean he did use that chest canon at the end of the film and maybe "that was my favourite knife"? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could come with a Thesaurus...

Back