Hot Toys x Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Purge Trooper" - 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's unfortunate that this is a rather barebones figure with a reasonably high price, because I really like how this one looks. On the one hand this could be a figure that's discounted in a couple of months time, on the other hand it could be one of those troopers that sells out fast and once sold out will be in high demand... I have a feeling this isn't as mass produces as the recent shoretroopers.

I've been watching a bunch of TK-421's reviews lately. Good stuff and looks like he has an amazing collection as well.

I'm still on the fence about this guy. I know the Fallen Order ones are more in demand (I'm playing the game for the first time right now), but I really like this design. If this was a bit cheaper I definitely would go for it.

“BeST HElmEt EveR?”

No. Lol
Everyone knows this is the best helmet design ever.

IMG_3151.jpeg

An interesting body swap but the helmet looks naked without a pauldron and kama. :lol
The pauldron was too tight a fit and didn’t look right. The helmet should be weathered ti match if I keep it that way. I was going to get rid of my Death Trooper (just not feeling it) and thought I’d see if I could breath new life into it.

The pauldron was too tight a fit and didn’t look right. The helmet should be weathered ti match if I keep it that way. I was going to get rid of my Death Trooper (just not feeling it) and thought I’d see if I could breath new life into it.

Might look good with the larger Death Trooper style pauldron? If you have an OT or RO style one you could throw on there just to see how it looks.

Just used to seeing the helmet with a pauldron and kama so feels like it’s missing them visually.

Last edited:
The pauldron was too tight a fit and didn’t look right.
Might look good with the larger Death Trooper style pauldron? If you have an OT or RO style one you could throw on there just to see how it looks.
Thanks. I did try that with a couple of OT pauldrons. Just like the shore troopers, they stick up around the neck area. Doesn’t look natural.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I've been playing Jedi Fallen Order for the first time for a little more than a week now and I'm just gonna say it: I like this design better than the Fallen Order one.

I think this helmet design is superior to the Airborne Beehive helmet the game versions have. This one is more Empire whereas the other ones are more Clone. And Empire beats Clones for me.

So since I really don't want to miss out on this, I just ordered it from my local seller. It'll probably be a while before he's in stock, but that's ok. I'm patient and glad I have another figure to look forward to. :rock

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I've been playing Jedi Fallen Order for the first time for a little more than a week now and I'm just gonna say it: I like this design better than the Fallen Order one.

I think this helmet design is superior to the Airborne Beehive helmet the game versions have. This one is more Empire whereas the other ones are more Clone. And Empire beats Clones for me.

So since I really don't want to miss out on this, I just ordered it from my local seller. It'll probably be a while before he's in stock, but that's ok. I'm patient and glad I have another figure to look forward to. :rock

UUwt.gif

12BAAEB5-DEE1-4A65-9297-B840CC0CAEBA.gif

Back