Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bash together a nice X1 Logan with a Rahmier modified sculpt and mostly Origins clothing.

That looks pretty good. I'm not really into custom figures, but that might be the only way to get certain characters, unless HT makes them. X1 Logan, Jack Sparrow from the first film, and the Driver from Drive (2011 film) are my most wanted figures, besides Beetlejuice, Rambo, and Sean Connery Bond. I'm still hoping that HT makes Logan from X1. Maybe next year for the 15th anniversary? I don't get why they made a figure from X3? :dunno

^ That custom is awesome - primarily because they've tamed the jacket collar nicely enough for it not to look like a pair of headphones as per the standard out of the box vibe. :lol

Unless someone from HT confirms there are only going to be 5 made EVER and they will not be selling anymore, then I refuse to believe otherwise (especially from the people on here that seem happy to shoot down a mass release possibility, you don't know anymore than anyone else, so STFU) It's a stupid idea IMO and if it's because Marvel won't let fox release the character, then I doubt HT would bother making it in the first place.

Of course knowing HT, they probably won't say a damn thing and it will just blow over. Secrets don't make friends, HT.

See? People telling people to STFU just because they are more open to the possibility of this being an unfortunate gimmick, which is totally the opposite of what he wishes to believe.

Have some real class, mister. We're discussing possibilities here. Possibilities. Speculations. Nobody has the right to reject and shush people from either side of the camp. I understand where you are coming from though -- you seem to be the most worked up when the thought of this being a 5-unit only figure was first mentioned. Believe me, I'm praying with you that this gets mass produced. I'm just not with you at crying in case this doesn't.

Honestly, I don't believe it... Why would HT go through the trouble to design an entirely new outfit (and possibly new head) only make 5 just to give them away? That doesn't seem like something HT would do unless Marvel paid them a **** ton of money to do so, which would also be incredibly pointless... It's probably just an early release drawing.

Lucky draw is a big deal in Asia. Makes perfect sense.

If HT announces a regular release of Wolverine DOFP version let's hope that at least Fassbender Magneto is also made.

:goodpost: I'll add this one to my collection (Origins, Last Stand, The Wolverine) if / when this is announced

:hi5:

If HT announces a regular release of Wolverine DOFP version let's hope that at least Fassbender Magneto is also made.

I'm still holding out hope for a First Class Mystique. But I think that's a pipe dream. :(

:hi5:

I'm still holding out hope for a First Class Mystique. But I think that's a pipe dream. :(

I was also going to write down Mystique along with Fassbender, but I thought HT might rather work on simpler figures if they want to make more X-men movie figures other than Wolverine. But I'd be up for either Romijn or Lawrence Mystique as long as the body would not look like a blue Phicen figure :lol

Mcavoy professor X with a wheelchair and a cerebro base would probably be my grail figure right now.

If this is legit, I'm excited! :rock

X-Men_Days_of_Future_Past_Wolverine__scaled_250.jpg

Hot Toys has capitalized on Wolverine in all the other movies, makes sense to do the DOFP version as well since they have the license.

If they do that one I'm sure they'll do 70's Wolverine, which is what I want. Really hoping this ends up being a line... Fassbender Magneto would be so awesome.

Either way I guess we'll find out for sure soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back