Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure so much !!!

but I am also concerned about the body.

she have a silicone body, but eventually they will also flake / peel off, right?
If you keep her joints bent, you run the risk of the silicone cracking over time. It shouldn't peel or flake unless she's displayed in an environment with very high humidity.

Keep room temps controlled and don't keep joints bent... pretty much common sense for all of these seamless bodies. Have rubber HT figures from 2009 that haven't cracked.

Found this beautiful pic on reddit…

wonder-woman-dancing.gif

Mine arrived this morning and I have mixed feelings overall. Some initial thoughts:

She's definitely the best WW figure I've had so far. Previously had BvS, WW movie training armour and regular suit, JL and WW84 regular suit.

Armour looks great. Brighter than the earlier WW figures but not as garish as the WW84 colour scheme.

They've definitely overdone the curls in the hair but at least being made from a quality material it can be styled to be more accurate. Whether I can do that myself is another mater lol.

I got my pre-order before prices went crazy, no buyers remorse. Just over £300 after shipping so I doubt I'll lose money on this one. How long I keep her remains to be seen.

Including the comic concept figure this is HT seventh attempt at WW? Beautiful figure but still only a passing resemblance to Ms Gadot. The training armour has the best likeness but none of them truly capture her unique and beautiful facial features. Not sure if its the eyes, expression or something else. It's just lacking. After so many attempts they really should be doing better.

I expect InArt to blow this out of the water when they reveal theirs. Could be 2-3 years before we get that figure in hand. This one will be a good stand in until then...although I've thought that previously and ended up selling all of them within months. :lol

DSC_8421.JPG

DSC_8426.JPG

Mine arrived this morning and I have mixed feelings overall. Some initial thoughts:

She's definitely the best WW figure I've had so far. Previously had BvS, WW movie training armour and regular suit, JL and WW84 regular suit.

Armour looks great. Brighter than the earlier WW figures but not as garish as the WW84 colour scheme.

They've definitely overdone the curls in the hair but at least being made from a quality material it can be styled to be more accurate. Whether I can do that myself is another mater lol.

I got my pre-order before prices went crazy, no buyers remorse. Just over £300 after shipping so I doubt I'll lose money on this one. How long I keep her remains to be seen.

Including the comic concept figure this is HT seventh attempt at WW? Beautiful figure but still only a passing resemblance to Ms Gadot. The training armour has the best likeness but none of them truly capture her unique and beautiful facial features. Not sure if its the eyes, expression or something else. It's just lacking. After so many attempts they really should be doing better.

I expect InArt to blow this out of the water when they reveal theirs. Could be 2-3 years before we get that figure in hand. This one will be a good stand in until then...although I've thought that previously and ended up selling all of them within months. :lol

View attachment 662264
View attachment 662265
It really seems that opinions are subjective as to me she looks 100% like Gal and to me she's one of the best Hot toys likenesses to date.
IMG_4775.jpeg

Hopefully. My order finally let me add a “Double Box” preference. That’s promising.

Just got the order processing email. Expecting to ship within the next 10 business days.
Got mine too, said the 16th. Forgot how high the price tag was, oof. Thinking I'm going to sell my WW84 to recoup a little cost.

Wanted to share this post from Reddit, these shots look incredible! Re-ignited my excitement for this figure even if I will always have the looming cloud of InArt over my head.

Looks great 😍
I know IA is planning on making WW too, but I think this is a more than sufficient placeholder until then, IA release is likely 2-3yrs away.

I saw Pop Collectibles got a few in, however they want over $700! No thank you. Especially since Inart will release their version in the future which will be cheaper and not as limited. Not to mention the likeness will be so much better, given how their Cavill likeness is perfect. I have Inart Superman on reserve anyway. It seems Pop Collectibles overcharges on all their figures.

Wanted to share this post from Reddit, these shots look incredible! Re-ignited my excitement for this figure even if I will always have the looming cloud of InArt over my head.

Excellent pictures. I really love the flexible corset armor! Makes it possible to achieve more natural-looking poses.

I threw her head on JL body and it’s night and day how much better this sculpt is. HT finally got it right after all these tries. It’ll be a couple years before IA releases so this is amazing substitute until then. If you can score for retail buy her! Keeping the body boxed for longevity and I’ll use the JL body for posing.
IMG_1850.jpeg

I love Wonder Woman, but I just don’t see how some are calling this a definitive version. It’s just some reused parts from other versions. it’s a great looking figure, don’t get me wrong, but I fail to see how it’s worth $400 or more compared to the other versions.
I do love the armor color, I think it’s the best out of all of them.

Back