1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body are they using for this? their own design? Have they gotten any better at it since Leonidas or does the rubber still break?

It looks like the same body as BvS Wonder Woman, which is pretty great. There were early reports of creasing issues in the skin, but I haven't had those problems. I've only had her for a couple of months, so I can't speak to cracking issues, but I'm hopeful that a vanilla museum pose will preserve her.

Nope..definitely sculpted hair

This painted face sculpt looks awesome and the sculpted hair looks like rooted hair!

I'm not PO this until I see some pics of the production version. I think Prototype promo pics of these figures are misleading. Like take the Threezero Daenerys Targaryen HS as an example, from prototype to production, what a shame with that one. On the other hand Hot Toys can deliver similar or exceeds the prototype from what I can see. It would be nice if HT made a 1/4 or 1/3 Gal Gadot WW, they could do wonders but imagine the price!

I haven't seen any of the movies that have Gal Gadot as WW, I just like the near spot-on likeness that Hot Toys can achive with these line of WW figures. Gal is growing on me, she's one sexy momma! Dare I say even better than Lynda Carter!

HT hairwork is second to none.

Check out Prime1's WW Training armor hair... it looks god awful at 3x the size and 4x the price....

Yeah I really loved her Diana Prince look with the hat and glasses too. If HT doesn't make one, I'm sure a knockoff will probably be made at some point and show up on OSK. Just like for Clark and Bruce.

Me too. Wish HT would do the version of her from the scene when she walks down the stairs to the rotating front door carrying the sword and shield.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this and the JL WW to pair together to represent the WW film. I plan on taking the God killer sword and shield from this and putting those in the hands of the JL WW, and having this one wield the bow.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this and the JL WW to pair together to represent the WW film. I plan on taking the God killer sword and shield from this and putting those in the hands of the JL WW, and having this one wield the bow.

So are you selling the BvS WW or putting the cloak from the JL WW on her to have all three looks?

So are you selling the BvS WW or putting the cloak from the JL WW on her to have all three looks?

No, keeping BvS WW as she will go with the BvS/JL display. I'm going to keep the BvS Trinity intact and just flank them with the other JL members, consolidating the two films.

I'll use JL WW as a WW solo film representation and pair her with TA WW, and put the God killer sword and shield that comes with TA WW in JL WW's hands as mentioned. Hopefully I can put the cloak on her as well, barring it potentially leaves staining on the figure.

Hadn't thought about the staining, damn! Hopefully they've learnt from the purple coat Joker and it won't be an issue here.

Hoping so as well.

If it was a lighter color I wouldn’t be so concerned. But it seems darker colored clothing on figures tends to have staining issues, and black is obviously as dark a color you can get.

So will this figure be released in April? :clap

Looks like it..damn I’m going to be in such a financial crunch next month because of this and the freakin delay of Spider-man HC ( which now looks like April now as well) :thud:

Oh yeah, totally forgot this is scheduled to release soon. Got caught up in the early Star Wars releases.

Back