1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faf5c7e3ef3d6c6b2f26cd3f9e0d9bd4.jpg

it looks like the hair is rooted. I'm totally ok with that if they have it pulled back and styled like in the pic. If its sculpted then amazing job as it is hard to distinguish if its rooted or sculpted.

95% sure it's sculpted hair. I can see how it looks rooted in that image, but I believe it's just the light giving that illusion. I don't think they'd be able to pull the hair that taut with rooted hair and it wouldn't look as good.

Yeah that just shows how good a job they did. Very nice Hot Toys keep it up!

It's not just the excellent sculpt but also the excellent paint app which makes people think it might be rooted. I'm interest to see if the production piece can maintain the this level of illusion.

The likeness on this is better than the likeness of Primes Training sculpt, and they used a 3D reference scan to make that but they still couldn't get it as good as this.

Yeah its the one things Hot Toys misses, they make the lips too thin on the WW sculpts, whereas every other company gets that area right.

That's why I give this sculpt a 9.5 out of 10. Make the lips slightly just a bit fuller and it gets a 10/10.

Body looks the same to me. :dunno
Either way it's a beautiful looking figure with a near perfect sculpt. Really can't wait to get this.

i think this is a different body from the bvs ww.

I'm not saying it's not but HT doesn't say it is. On the BvS it says "Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulation", but on the training figure it just says "Specialized body with over 17 points of articulations" without saying "newly developed"; which I think they would because the training version does say "A newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up" differentiating it from the BvS in a way it doesn't differentiate about the body.

Who knows though, the body does look good in those pics, but that also could be the lighting and the fact the hair is up and out of the way more to see the definition on the neck, collarbone and shoulders better.

Back