1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's an amazing looking sculpt. Like the BvS sculpt though, lips could stand to be a bit fuller.

Yeah this definitely has the better likenesses and expression. And actually it doesn't look like it would be too hard to convert it for the other figure either, by just adding a tiara and a wig.

34956540014_d4362b6b4d_o_d.jpg

34956540304_08bf774d6f_o_d.jpg
Nice pics. Face is ok, but her hair puts me off a bit.

large_o3RVymJASCShWBK3Wya5rs1f5K2.jpg

Yeah maybe. I see the pics of her, it looks like hair, then I see the figure, & for whatever reason, my mind see's head. Maybe I'll get over it if I get her. I liked her in this outfit.

Sculpt looks much better, but in the end won't this likely be on the same problematic body as the BvS version?

Unless they rework it, probably. Lucky they have nearly a year assuming it's not delayed longer.

The sculpt really looks spot on, the only thing that would make it look better would be if they make her lips thicker because Gals thick large lips is a distinguishing feature of hers. Most other companies have sculpted her with thick lips, so I don't get why Hot Toys didn't. :dunno

i think just a bit more red paint would make the lip looks thicker,
no need to change the sculpt.

i think just a bit more red paint would make the lip looks thicker,
no need to change the sculpt.

That would only make them look thicker on the portrait, and similar angles, on other angles, specially the profile, they would still look too thin. The lips should be as thick and plump as they are on the DCC one and Kotobukiya one like in the pics below.

WW1.jpg

WW2.jpg

WW3.jpg

2017-DC-Wonder-Woman-Statue-Gal-Gadot-Amazon-Princess-Diana-Themyscira-Promo-006.jpg

Back