1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the BvS version to go with the rest of my BvS display and I got this figure to represent her from the solo film since they're two completely different looks. I'll pass on the likely regular armor version from the solo film and possibly move on to JL.

This figure went up before I saw the movie and I thought....maybe, i don't know...I'm still waiting for the BvS version!

Saw the movie and as soon she was revealed as a young woman in this training gear...that was it...I was sold.

Can't wait to see the movie again this weekend...and dang, this figure is really a year (likely more) away?

Themyscira is such a great part of the movie. All the Amazonians are awesome. This is an easy buy.

It definitely has her determination and intensity, but isn't quite as pretty as Gal really is, but close enough. Still a must have

Also waiting for the regular armor but man I'm getting a little tempted to get the training armor version
Do you think they'll do a regular armour from the new movie? Or just the BvS version. If love to see them.include that black cloak if they do[emoji41]

Sent from a point in space and time

^^^ they will definitely do a regular armor version for the current movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I really don't like the headsculpt for the BvS version. But I think they almost hit perfect with the training gear.

Do you think they'll do a regular armour from the new movie? Or just the BvS version. If love to see them.include that black cloak if they do[emoji41]

I don't see why not. Hot Toys has to cash in on the success from the solo movie

I finally saw this movie over the weekend and absolutely loved it. I really hope we get a Wonder Woman done from the solo film. The BvS one just doesn't hit the likeness enough and I can't wait to add it. The best DCEU film so far.

Was very tempted to pick up a Wonder Woman Barbie after checking it out in TRU, as the black cloak does look really nice (despite not having a hood, which I probably wouldn't want to pull over her head anyway). And the sword and shield have some really nice detail as well, and with a bit of repainting and weathering could work perfectly well on the HT figure I think.

I assume even if HT does release a WW figure, it won't be until next year sometime, so it might be nice to have that display option a lot earlier...

Preordered BVS Wonder Woman and won't miss this one. Luckily a $50 code just showed up, preordered immediately.

Has Hot Toys announced a regular version of Wonder Woman from the solo movie yet?

Has Hot Toys announced a regular version of Wonder Woman from the solo movie yet?

Not yet. They won't announce or show such a figure until the BvS version has been released a while. Otherwise many more buyers may cancel upon seeing the new figure.

It was suggested before and I don't put it out of the realm of possibility now that the only Wonder Woman from the solo film we get will be some sort of "Movie Promo" edition that'll be an SDCC Exclusive or something along those lines that'll probably have this sculpt and this armor put over the training body. One way or another though they'll be a Wonder Woman solo film costumed version. There are enough little bits to change to warrant a dual purchase from fans

I saw the movie today. Finally the best dceu arrived! It easily shadows BvS,MoS and I don't even start on SQ...
Great movie. Gal is WW. She's not a great actress but she looks the part and she's good in it.
The training version hs is Gal without doubt.
After seeing her for 2 hours, the BvS hs is not enough for me. Great figure but that's not Gal. At least not even close to 80% to my eyes.
The WW version,I think, will be awesome.

Might as well throw in my shots taken at Secret Base as well. Proto head sculpt looks fantastic

34956540014_d4362b6b4d_o_d.jpg

34956540304_08bf774d6f_o_d.jpg

Might as well throw in my shots taken at Secret Base as well. Proto head sculpt looks fantastic

34956540014_d4362b6b4d_o_d.jpg

34956540304_08bf774d6f_o_d.jpg

The sculpt really looks spot on, the only thing that would make it look better would be if they make her lips thicker because Gals thick large lips is a distinguishing feature of hers. Most other companies have sculpted her with thick lips, so I don't get why Hot Toys didn't. :dunno

Last edited:
Back