1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for yet more pics, but I just got MFisher's fantastic whip today and really love how it looks on the figure. I did shorten and tighten up the holster so the whip could hang from further up her waist like it should, but that was the only mod I made.

View attachment 426330

View attachment 426331

Nice job! You inspired me to go back and reposition my whip holster to hang higher as well. That really helps it look integral to the outfit as opposed to an add-on.

Ideally the whip should probably also be a bit thinner and longer, but I realize there have to be compromises and this is about as thin as you can probably make a leather whip in 1/6.

What is the secret to acquiring one of those whips?

Was it just a limited run or something because i totally missed it.

41691714_1007719756073773_9094063894560768000_n.jpg

Look what OSK is selling!

It's not a perfect match, but a bit of ironing, futzing, and maybe a touch of tailoring could clean it up. I agree with Dave though, I'd much rather go for the Trenchcoat I'm super, super surprised that HT didn't capitalize on that. Seems like an easy convention variant.

She has arrived.

Well damn. After closer examination, I see that the right arm finish is peeling (like a bad sunburn). Ugh. I like the figure, but I don't want to keep it with this issue.
I've dealt with defects or returns through BBTS. Here goes.... :(

Last edited:
She has arrived.

Well damn. After closer examination, I see that the right arm finish is peeling (like a bad sunburn). Ugh. I like the figure, but I don't want to keep it with this issue.
I've dealt with defects or returns through BBTS. Here goes.... :(

That's not good...this figure is scheduled to come maybe Saturday...was on the fence with this thing the whole time...in the last 2.5 months alone added and deleted it out about 8 or 9 times after seeing reviews...now you got me wondering what to think. SS is good with replacements or returns, not sure about bbts...never had to deal with them on an issue. This year really seems to suck for HTs. One disappointment after another. DV ESB is another mixed example in threads although felt a bit more comfortable with accepting it's mishaps. Should know maybe this weekend on both...this may be it...will watch Emperor reviews very closely.

Btw...cancelled WW JL after having it on preorder from Nov last year...saw headsculpt reviews and that was it...now I'm really glad...tired of headaches for such high priced items...have more fun with the nintendo switch and mario odyssey for the cost.

Back