1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I wait patiently for the JL version :impatient: thought I would snap some TA pics

Head to toe an unbelievable gorgeous figure, I just wish I can pose her more :lecture

Love the muscle definition

Yeah that doesn't look too bad, although that Barbie dress still always looks a bit too simple and cheap to me compared to how it looked in the movie, which is why I've never felt tempted to try it myself.

View attachment 426160

I’ve been waiting for someone to make a run of custom blue dresses with half a sword down back of it. I say half of the sword because I’ve seen the actual dress at the WB Studio Tour and it essentially was half of the Godkiller with the blade conformed to the shape of Gal Gadot’s back.

I’ve been waiting for someone to make a run of custom blue dresses with half a sword down back of it. I say half of the sword because I’ve seen the actual dress at the WB Studio Tour and it essentially was half of the Godkiller with the blade conformed to the shape of Gal Gadot’s back.

I always wondered how in hell did she hide the armor under that dress. If you watched closely she flings if off when she is on horse like a trash bag. Story wise , not reality ..how was the top of the armor hidden so well. That lady that owned the dress she took it off of wasn’t that big of a person:horror

The reality of course, she was never in the armor

It's a similar thing when she somehow shrugged off her entire trenchcoat outfit in three seconds (while still wearing the black cloak over top!) before climbing the ladder in the No Man's Land scene.

It's a similar thing when she somehow shrugged off her entire trenchcoat outfit in three seconds (while still wearing the black cloak over top!) before climbing the ladder in the No Man's Land scene.

IKR..that was the coat, shirt , long skirt, corset, leggings and looks like ankle boots all of sudden vanished ..Amazon magic :lol

They could always have her do this
wonder-woman-spin-o.gif

I would be up for it too, at least 1 time in WW84 - because that spin gave me all kinds of weird feelings when i was 5.:monkey1

I would be up for it too, at least 1 time in WW84 - because that spin gave me all kinds of weird feelings when i was 5.:monkey1

I loved the music and sound effects during her spin when I was a kid too ..just made it seem like the music was twirling with her :clap

Yeah I can see how the twirl wouldn't have felt right for the more serious first movie, but for the sequel set in the 80s it would be perfect. And you just know the audience would go absolutely crazy the second Gadot started spinning around on screen. :D

I decided to darken the bottom of the skirt a bit more on mine. Just used a brush to lightly apply some dark brown pastel, and then wet it down with water to blend it in. I probably could have gone a bit darker like in the movie, but this was about as far as I was comfortable taking it.

20180909_190417 (549x925).jpg

20180909_190446 (562x925).jpg

20180909_190334 (589x925).jpg

I decided to darken the bottom of the skirt a bit more on mine. Just used a brush to lightly apply some dark brown pastel, and then wet it down with water to blend it in. I probably could have gone a bit darker like in the movie, but this was about as far as I was comfortable taking it.

View attachment 426226

View attachment 426227

View attachment 426228

Very nice like the pose :hi5:, the skirt not being dark doesn’t bother me. I’m fine how HT left it light

Yeah that doesn't look too bad, although that Barbie dress still always looks a bit too simple and cheap to me compared to how it looked in the movie, which is why I've never felt tempted to try it myself.

View attachment 426160

I agree, but he put this together for under $97, so it doesn't look bad for the price.

That looks amazing!

Sure looks pretty cool.

View attachment 426226

View attachment 426227

View attachment 426228

Looks great man. :clap

Thanks guys. I'd really love to pose her long term actually using the bow and arrow, but unfortunately I would just be too nervous about the damage it might cause keeping the right arm bent like that. :(

Back