1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn’t be surprised if you can simply just slide it off.

If you watch the unboxing videos she doesn't come with that armband on, its just an extra accessory you can put on her if you like. I won't be using it when I get my figure.

It is in the film.....it's the bandage that she wears after getting wounded on the beach. It slides on and off the arm. When the bandage gets taken off in the film we can see that she has rapidly healed from the wound. You can see it here....

8qu5jNC.jpg

If you watch the unboxing videos she doesn't come with that armband on, its just an extra accessory you can put on her if you like. I won't be using it when I get my figure.

That’s what I thought. Same deal as the gold arm band that comes with the BvS version.

I was also thinking yesterday that for anyone who has TFA Luke Skywalker as well, the Ahch-To diorama base that comes with him would probably look beautiful with this figure.

FDA15931-218E-4A77-987C-F97549A711F6.jpeg

I was also thinking yesterday that for anyone who has TFA Luke Skywalker as well, the Ahch-To diorama base that comes with him would probably look beautiful with this figure.

View attachment 417408

That's brilliant to use with the island backdrop! That's why I like coming here. So I can get ideas from people and make me spend even more money.

It is in the film.....it's the bandage that she wears after getting wounded on the beach. It slides on and off the arm. When the bandage gets taken off in the film we can see that she has rapidly healed from the wound. You can see it here....

8qu5jNC.jpg

Ah nice catch..how could’ve missed it ..ok thanks

WWTA arrived on the 12 July from China. Paid about $450aud. I couldn't wait any longer! So I paid a bit more than normal prices. Awesome figure! I have the BVS version and compared both of them. TA has a better Face than WWBVS. Sculpted hair! So no fuzzy hair to look after! The body is slightly better with a more muscular tone especially in the thighs. The Bow and arrows are nicely detailed with a elastic cord. It has three sets of hands. Glowing pair of gauntlets. WWTA stand with crouch grabber. The "god killer" sword is nice and sits in the stand quite well. It comes with a background with a shot from the movie. I wanted put it behind figure but it didn't fit between the shelves as it was taller, even taller than the box. I like the uniqueness of WWTA and I give HT, TWO THUMBS UP! Top figure! Get one!

IMG_6230 (2).jpg
IMG_6234 (2).jpg
IMG_6235 (2).jpg
IMG_6237 (2).jpg
IMG_6238 (2).jpg
IMG_6239 (2).jpg
IMG_6240 (2).jpg
IMG_6241 (2).jpg
IMG_6242 (2).jpg
IMG_6243 (2).jpg
IMG_6244 (2).jpg
IMG_6245 (2).jpg
IMG_6246 (2).jpg
IMG_6249 (2).jpg
IMG_6253 (2).jpg
IMG_6255 (2).jpg
IMG_6256 (2).jpg
IMG_6258 (2).jpg

:clap Awesome pictures thenick123 She looks gorgeous displayed with the box art behind her.

It's a shame with the backgrounds they don't make them wider and slightly less tall so they fit properly in a detolf.

Had this shipped from Hong Kind so I could get it early. It is such a fantastic figure. The likeness imo is spot on.

WWTA arrived on the 12 July from China. Paid about $450aud. I couldn't wait any longer! So I paid a bit more than normal prices. Awesome figure! I have the BVS version and compared both of them. TA has a better Face than WWBVS. Sculpted hair! So no fuzzy hair to look after! The body is slightly better with a more muscular tone especially in the thighs. The Bow and arrows are nicely detailed with a elastic cord. It has three sets of hands. Glowing pair of gauntlets. WWTA stand with crouch grabber. The "god killer" sword is nice and sits in the stand quite well. It comes with a background with a shot from the movie. I wanted put it behind figure but it didn't fit between the shelves as it was taller, even taller than the box. I like the uniqueness of WWTA and I give HT, TWO THUMBS UP! Top figure! Get one!

Excellent pics!
Love the more defined muscular tones on her legs. Makes her look less like a Barbie.

I must admit, I'm curious for this figure, I've not considered these types of figures from HT. Well what I'm concerned about is the seamless body, as I take into account some durability when getting a figure (in which I cherry pick HT figures, ok on all action figures). I'm not familiar with these type of 1/6 bodies and would not know if and how well they hold over time.

BvS Wonder Woman has held up fine in its first year. I haven't had any issues with body, and I don't think I've read about any wide spread problems on the body. I, like I'm sure most, display her in a museum-esque* pose that doesn't stress the skin.

*Due to the sculpt on the body, the figure carries a lot of personality even in a museum pose. DK's video above is a great example of how good she looks without putting any pressure on the skin. The big problem with BvS WW is the heads sculpt, and that is not an issue here. The total effect is that she looks great in museum poses.

Yeah even though BvS went a little too dark for my taste, I was still a big fan of the edgier tone and general direction the DCEU seemed to be heading in. But then JL seemed to shift everything into a much lighter and campier tone that didn't work at all.

I can only hope that was just a fluke and Aquaman and WW84 will bring back more of the style we were used to.

As long as Danny Elfman isn't writing more crap music, I'll probably be ok. It was distractingly bad in JL. Anyway, TA WW looks AMAZING! Is it an updated body compared to BvS WW?

Seems unlikely. Aquaman, WW and Shazam seem more likely to follow the MCU style than the darker tones established by Snyder in MoS and BvS.

I do hope one day we get to see Snyder's version of JL.

According to Dean Knight's review it is basically the same body as before except we see the knees on this one.

Yes I like the brighter tone that they're going for. I'm hoping WW84 emulates that, the hopeful feel good tone. I wonder when they will have Diana do her spin move? I am also looking forward to Shazam.
I don't understand the hate for Danny Elfman? I know many were excited to have him incorporate Superman and Batman themes into the soundtrack, I was as well. When I saw JL a second time I recognized the themes when Batman showed up as well as Superman. I hope they incorporate a revamped version for Mano of Steel 2, escpeially now Clark has made a ggod turnaround with the heroic tone. Not having the characters themes would be like a Star Wars film not having the Star Wars theme, or Jurassic Park or Indiana Jones without their soundtracks.

Yes I like the brighter tone that they're going for. I'm hoping WW84 emulates that, the hopeful feel good tone. I wonder when they will have Diana do her spin move? I am also looking forward to Shazam.
I don't understand the hate for Danny Elfman? I know many were excited to have him incorporate Superman and Batman themes into the soundtrack, I was as well. When I saw JL a second time I recognized the themes when Batman showed up as well as Superman. I hope they incorporate a revamped version for Mano of Steel 2, escpeially now Clark has made a ggod turnaround with the heroic tone. Not having the characters themes would be like a Star Wars film not having the Star Wars theme, or Jurassic Park or Indiana Jones without their soundtracks.

The tone depends on the character I suppose but I really don't want them to try and copy the MCU. For Shazam, light and hopeful with plenty of comedy will work but I'd hate to see that applied universally to DC movies. For Batman I'd hope for more noir style detective driven stories and less of the overblown CGI. Shouldn't take huge budgets to make great Batman movies.

Regarding this figure and the seamless body I think she'll hold up just fine long term as long as one avoids extreme poses, hot temperatures or too much direct sunlight.

To me, his soundtrack was way too campy and didn't match the tone or rythym of the movie. Having some call backs to earlier themes wasn't the big problem. It was the massive shift away from the musical tone established in MoS and BvS. Instead the soundtrack sounds like a sequel to Batman 89, and it just doesn't work for me.

BvS Wonder Woman has held up fine in its first year. I haven't had any issues with body, and I don't think I've read about any wide spread problems on the body. I, like I'm sure most, display her in a museum-esque* pose that doesn't stress the skin.

*Due to the sculpt on the body, the figure carries a lot of personality even in a museum pose. DK's video above is a great example of how good she looks without putting any pressure on the skin. The big problem with BvS WW is the heads sculpt, and that is not an issue here. The total effect is that she looks great in museum poses.

Good to know, however until I know specifically what it's made out of I'll rest easy :wink1: lol

I got mine, and i have to ask - any recommendations on how to cover a large brown blotch on her nose? I know there’s always going to be variation on figures, but this is super noticeable in person, and even shows up in low light. �� It’s so beautiful otherwise, but it looks like she’s got a giant freckle on her nose, which Gal does not.

Didn’t know if anyone had paint type or color recommendations.

I got mine, and i have to ask - any recommendations on how to cover a large brown blotch on her nose? I know there’s always going to be variation on figures, but this is super noticeable in person, and even shows up in low light. �� It’s so beautiful otherwise, but it looks like she’s got a giant freckle on her nose, which Gal does not.

Didn’t know if anyone had paint type or color recommendations.

Can you post a picture?

Back