1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please Wonder Woman help us to go to the finals tonight and if we beat England i promise i will add you to my collection. You will be my golden throphy. From Russia to Croatia ��.

Please Wonder Woman help us to go to the finals tonight and if we beat England i promise i will add you to my collection. You will be my golden throphy. From Russia to Croatia ��.

As long as whoever gets through beats France, I am with you.

As for Wonder Woman, I think this looks great. Hopefully the upcoming version looks as good.

You got your wish

Croatia vs France..who’d thought :horror

Well, I was genuinely hoping you weren't getting your wonder woman figure.......��.

England gave it to you.....should have been 3-0 at half time, then a series of stupid defensive errors in the second half. Oh well. Typical self destructing England.

The wonder woman figure looks AWESOME at least.

I never expected England to get this far anyway. All our goals were from set pieces masking a lack of creativity behind Kane.
Good luck to your team in the final! Modric is a wonderful footballer, always a pleasure to watch.

You have to keep your promise and get this Wonder Woman figure now. :lol

Well, I was genuinely hoping you weren't getting your wonder woman figure.......��.

England gave it to you.....should have been 3-0 at half time, then a series of stupid defensive errors in the second half. Oh well. Typical self destructing England.

The wonder woman figure looks AWESOME at least.

This should make you feel better about the result of the game courtesy of DK :wink1:

Last edited:
Thank you sir!

I can't wait to get this one......she looks absolutely phenomenal.

I hear you. I'm currently on the fence about selling on my BVS wonder woman and just ordering the JL version, as I think the headsculpt is miles better. Or just keeping the BVS and trying to get the extra headsculpt........the first method is cheaper!

Truthfully, I prefer the training version to the other two figures, there's just something about the whole aesthetic that works for me, she's gorgeous!

I hear you. I'm currently on the fence about selling on my BVS wonder woman and just ordering the JL version, as I think the headsculpt is miles better. Or just keeping the BVS and trying to get the extra headsculpt........the first method is cheaper!

Truthfully, I prefer the training version to the other two figures, there's just something about the whole aesthetic that works for me, she's gorgeous!

IKR.. but I’m a traditionalist collector when it comes to superheroes ..have to go with the WW R & B suit , however there is a uniqueness to this Amazonian version for a figure but that sculpted hair is really making that HS phenomenal..:gah: decisions

The knees of the TA version are some of the best sculpted female knees I’ve seen on a WW figure

Last edited:
I wonder why they call it Training Armor, when she's hardly armored at all LOL :lol Well, perhaps it should've been named the Themyscira version? Anyhow, wow this figure seems impressive.

I wonder why they call it Training Armor, when she's hardly armored at all LOL :lol Well, perhaps it should've been named the Themyscira version? Anyhow, wow this figure seems impressive.

I look at it is ..every women on Themyscria at a certain age is considered a warrior and as such, the outfit they wear is considered armor if there is metal in it . So the fact that Diana was not raised as a warrior ( because of her true story ) but asked her Aunt to train her to be one , then it makes sense that she was wearing TA when she was an adult.

So HT thought ok, we should call it like we saw it as it is a type of armor for Amazons , but Diana wasn’t a warrior yet.

Some quick snaps of her. Very IMG_0138.jpgIMG_0139.jpgIMG_0140.jpgIMG_0138.jpgIMG_0139.jpgIMG_0140.jpgIMG_0138.jpgIMG_0139.jpgIMG_0140.jpg pleased

IMG_0158.jpgIMG_0158.jpg
I gave the shelled and godkiller to BVS version

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 157
I suppose there are still limitations to the articulation but this has to be one of the best looking female figures Hot Toys has ever produced.

Back