1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're the man! :clap
we're mean about one man, and it doesn't hurt his interests. he's been mean to thousands of predator fans. well, dozens, as thousands don't seem to notice that.

P. as much as I hate (like you) his final sculpt for City Hunter 2.0, you gotta admit he made a great job on Predator 2 Elder 2.0. Say it man!!! :lecture

P. as much as I hate (like you) his final sculpt for City Hunter 2.0, you gotta admit he made a great job on Predator 2 Elder 2.0. Say it man!!! :lecture
erm.
my sincere opinion:
Spoiler Spoiler:

my public opinion: yes, i agree.

erm.
my sincere opinion:
Spoiler Spoiler:

my public opinion: yes, i agree.

Have to find that comparison to check it. I dont rember reading it. I guess I am happy in my ignorance :lol

Have to find that comparison to check it. I dont rember reading it. I guess I am happy in my ignorance :lol
why would you need somebody's word and analysis? you put 3 images together and make up your own mind, you don't need to follow either side for that, or it won't be your mind anymore.
plus i think you won't be able to see those comparison discussions anymore. they are saved in google pictures but unavailable on the forum anymore, as they were all on photobucket (i just checked).
but if you still want it, just type "hot toys predator 2 shmelder predator" in google and look for pictures without going to pages.
============
blame kam veitch for this offtop!

Easy fix tho...

DenV3p2.jpg

Send this to Tsang, please.

I agree, I think that is my biggest eye sore with the sculpt right now is the positioning of the bottom open mandibles. Movie stills clearly show the lower jaw to be more inline with the upper jaw. Not perfectly aligned but definitely not so exaggerated and tilted at a 45 degree angle inward either!!

I think that's an updated sculpt. The other eye also has that grayish color. The paint apps and quills looks good. A million times better than the first preview. Hoping all that translates into the final release.

I think that's an updated sculpt. The other eye also has that grayish color. The paint apps and quills looks good. A million times better than the first preview. Hoping all that translates into the final release.

I was about to correct you and say that the colour of an eye is no indicator that this is an updated sculpt. Then I noticed the word 'also'. It's amazing what one word can do.

21414735_1871806129511381_7941900511183451229_o.jpg

From Tsang's FB

Looks great so far thank you for the pic! The seam is well hidden great job to the design team in hiding it. Hope the whitish grey eye will be put on later but progress looks like it going in the right direction. I'm really tired of seeing all of these Star Wars figures released. Especially Mr. Pale imitation of Darth Vader. Luke Skywalker grand moff and Leia are the only good ones to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back