1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"avp", "amazing and "concept" in one thread. that's sad.

I dont like the 2 AvP movies, but the Predators armor design (not the fat body...) and overall the Wolf Predator was nice.
So much better than the "Predators" from the movie 'The Predator'.

I dont like the 2 AvP movies, but the Predators armor design (not the fat body...) and overall the Wolf Predator was nice.
So much better than the "Predators" from the movie 'The Predator'.
oh please don't pay attention to my ****** remarks about predators EVER :)

still i think that "rodrigators" were at least a fresh thing design-wise, unlike that "wolf" that looked like he was from Arcanum game and took everything he could find in trash bins. most uninspired design before 2018.

that doesn't change the fact that he is the best Tsang work to date.

oh please don't pay attention to my ****** remarks about predators EVER :)

still i think that "rodrigators" were at least a fresh thing design-wise, unlike that "wolf" that looked like he was from Arcanum game and took everything he could find in trash bins. most uninspired design before 2018.

that doesn't change the fact that he is the best Tsang work to date.

I really like the movie Predators, and yes the 3 'Super Predator' was fresh thing...but for me the AvPs and the AvP:R Predators was better designed. But of course that's just my opinion. :bow:pow

Hey all, was trying to pose my figure last night (damn those super stiff elbow joints) and managed to knock both shoulder cannons off of their ball joints... having trouble getting them back on. They go on the ball fine but they feel really loose and flimsy and fall right back off as soon as they're touched. The mating part doesn't seem to be damaged and the plastic isn't spreading when on the ball joint so not sure what's going on

Any advice?

Hey all, was trying to pose my figure last night (damn those super stiff elbow joints) and managed to knock both shoulder cannons off of their ball joints... having trouble getting them back on. They go on the ball fine but they feel really loose and flimsy and fall right back off as soon as they're touched. The mating part doesn't seem to be damaged and the plastic isn't spreading when on the ball joint so not sure what's going on

Any advice?
Sell to me at a discounted price.....

Anyone willing to let go of this figure for a non-eBay prices? Got a Threezero Rambo I can throw in for a partial trade/cash deal.

Anyone willing to let go of this figure for a non-eBay prices? Got a Threezero Rambo I can throw in for a partial trade/cash deal.

Never. It's the best Hot Toys Predator ever. In my opinion: The finest Joseph Tsang work.

dafc9a0f6da0db6ae23856fe8b933829.jpg
c35949e4119d44bce71502b454dae031.jpg
07f4dcffbee0c668ac568c295568d16b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn good pose! Love it!

Finally got ahold of one and I'm kicking myself for cancelling my preorder when this first came out. It's a stunning piece and really not as frustrating as people make it out to be. Feels good to own a Hot Toys Predator again.

My only gripe is the lack of splayed hands. Has anyone tried using the V1 Wolf's hands on this guy? How do the colors compare?

final neck mode (i hope), at least now i'm happy with it. mutual engineering from two people led to the final variant. the head also can be posed with much bigger freedom now into any angle and pose.

o0Ey69R.jpg

Lw0sfgU.jpg

JWDB2aK.jpg

i wish somebody tried to repeat the last photo's position of the head on an unmodded Wolf to compare them.

many thanks to V-Raptor for his precise work and engineering skills.

I have no doubt it's an improvement. It's already a ''tall'' Predator head and then when you factor in Hot Toys' usual long necks...

final neck mode (i hope), at least now i'm happy with it. mutual engineering from two people led to the final variant. the head also can be posed with much bigger freedom now into any angle and pose.

o0Ey69R.jpg

Lw0sfgU.jpg

JWDB2aK.jpg

i wish somebody tried to repeat the last photo's position of the head on an unmodded Wolf to compare them.

many thanks to V-Raptor for his precise work and engineering skills.

Looks awesome! How did you do it?

Finally got ahold of one and I'm kicking myself for cancelling my preorder when this first came out. It's a stunning piece and really not as frustrating as people make it out to be. Feels good to own a Hot Toys Predator again.

My only gripe is the lack of splayed hands. Has anyone tried using the V1 Wolf's hands on this guy? How do the colors compare?

Congrats on the acquisition! I can't believe you had no HT Predator figure until now.

Congratulations Blade on getting this masterpiece! The body is arguably the best detailed body of all the Predator figures Hot Toys has ever put out. I had the same gripe with the lack of hands & also I wish it had the open & close mandibles. But I?m good with how it looks as is.

Thanks, guys!

I can't believe you had no HT Predator figure until now.

It's been several years since I've had one, happy to be back in the fold again. :)

Anyone have a spare blaster they wouldn't mind parting with? And possibly a spare gripping right hand? I'd love to be able to pose the Wolf like this Narin kit...

blog_2gunscleaner01.jpg

...but would need the spare hand to heat-warp so it can fit the blaster.

Finally i got this beast, i had to give away the city hunter and 300usd over to get this, this one is really expensive in my country lol
221795668_566370227731180_8912281047382537607_n.jpg
219856719_566370054397864_5103080305187000380_n.jpg

Back