1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks very good in that Secret Base shot.

If Joseph Tsang can be contacted on facebook or whatever maybe a set of closed mandibles wouldn't be a big ask.....

Personally I won't be buying but for those of you who are I mean.

Okay, so I am gonna eat my words and not pre-order now. I'm waiting until my reward points for The Punisher figure hit my account to order.

It irks me a little that there's only open mandibles included, not that I'd realistically display the figure unmasked with closed ones... But still. One other thing that crossed my mind was, will the cannons be on a ball joint, where they meet the armor plate. That way they could be rotated around the head. I remember the V1 Wolfs didn't, but a simple mod fixed that right up.

Projected to be released as late as September 2018? LOL

Well if Ripley has been any indication of their devotion to keeping deadlines, I think I'll wait until far into next year to drop the money.

Well hey as far the price goes, i have been paying that much for the past few yrs for Im's that basically come with little to no accessories so. 240-250$ would have been better though.

White eye isn't accurate to the suit -- and he even has both pupils in the scene where he's searching the Predator corpse aboard the crashed ship. Sideshow has spoiled y'all with that.

Ordered. Price is steep, but I'll be mostly focused on Alien/Predator stuff moving forward and HT isn't exactly pumping them out at mach speed.

That and I really want them to continue with the line. Bring on a P1 and Big Chap 2.0, baybee!

White eye isn't accurate to the suit -- and he even has both pupils in the scene where he's searching the Predator corpse aboard the crashed ship. Sideshow has spoiled y'all with that.

Ordered. Price is steep, but I'll be mostly focused on Alien/Predator stuff moving forward and HT isn't exactly pumping them out at mach speed.

That and I really want them to continue with the line. Bring on a P1 and Big Chap 2.0, baybee!

Next year they will be pumping out The Predator most likely. Minimum I'd expect to see is 2-3 Preds and possibly a McKenna.

glad you guys mentioned the up coming film, i guess i'll hold out and see what it has to offer - the price here is too much for me. of course, stands to reason the next predator releases will cost AT LEAST this much. drats. just need one more pred to round out my display! collector problems, i know.

photos taken at secret base.

predator 1.jpg
predator 2.jpg

Back