Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope hot toys acquires the rights to some other video game franchises. I pay A LOT to see joel and ellie.

I don't have anything against IM but I don't see the need to make every single set of armor shown in IM3 especially since most of em' only had a few secs of screen time.

They should seriously change their name to "Iron Man Toys".

I don't know why there is such a boom for that overrated character.

I don't have anything against IM but I don't see the need to make every single set of armor shown in IM3 especially since most of em' only had a few secs of screen time.

Ok guys do we really need to discuss this look who makes the toys ??? Not trying to sound racist or anything.but they love robots .

tumblr_mdfxdrOTab1r9mg1r.gif

Tell that to Hasbro & Sideshow on their Star Wars lineup.

I know the Japanese are big into Kaiju and Giant Mechs, but China? I thought they were just good at ripping everyone else off? :lol

:monkey3

I know the Japanese are big into Kaiju and Giant Mechs, but China? I thought they were just good at ripping everyone else off? :lol

That's true. I can't really think of anything original from Hong Kong that's even remotely related to Geek-culture. They've got Kung Fu cinema and the occasional Cop movies (which I love), but that's about all I can think of.

What about the Hooligan movies?

Also they have a few famous comics.

China is good at Artistic Chinese Paintings, Caricature & Furnitures. You know things adult buy but not kids.

:monkey3

That's true. I can't really think of anything original from Hong Kong that's even remotely related to Geek-culture. They've got Kung Fu cinema and the occasional Cop movies (which I love), but that's about all I can think of.

IMO even up until now HT Ironman still Demand > Supply, thus even if they produced all Ironman models people will still buy because the market is that big.

Also the fact that HT doesn't produce large amount of Figures for each release, they are general release but still limited, maybe 5k-10k per model. And they don't do re-release like Takara and only do new versions.

It's something like Rolex, they release many models but limit the amount so people will sought after them even if it's a bad model.

What about the Hooligan movies?

Also they have a few famous comics.

China is good at Artistic Chinese Paintings, Caricature & Furnitures. You know things adult buy but not kids.

China is "good" at a lot of things, but I was referring specifically to "Geek culture", which includes popular movies, comics and video games. There's really nothing like that coming out of Hong Kong, compared to Japan and the U.S.

And can you clarify your last sentence a little more? You do realize that you've joined a forum with adult collectors, right? :dunno

IMO even up until now HT Ironman still Demand > Supply, thus even if they produced all Ironman models people will still buy because the market is that big.

Also the fact that HT doesn't produce large amount of Figures for each release, they are general release but still limited, maybe 5k-10k per model. And they don't do re-release like Takara and only do new versions.

It's something like Rolex, they release many models but limit the amount so people will sought after them even if it's a bad model.

Are you a IM fanboy?

Back